Your commercial roof protects your business, and therefore, your livelihood. Don’t trust its repairs and service to just another roofing company. The Allstate Roofing, LLC team has the knowledge and know-how to complete roof work on any type of roof and material. Whether you’re looking for simple repairs or a complete replacement for your commercial roof, our professionals have got you covered. Our team works with you to discover your individual roofing requirements and deliver roofing service that enhances your roof’s protection and lifespan. Call us today at 513-342-8544 to learn more about the commercial roofing services we offer around Cambridge, OH, and how we can help improve the performance and protection of your commercial roof.
- Spray Foam roofing Learn how a seamless foam roof can provide unbeatable protection to your roof.
- Commercial Metal Roofing Learn about the superior advantages that come with a commercial metal roof, and what style will be ideal on your roof.
- Commercial Roof Consultant It never hurts to ask for a second opinion. Our third party consultants can ensure your roof job is on track.
- Infrared Roof Moisture & Leak Scans We use only the most advanced techniques to ensure complete leak detection for your roof.
- Industrial Roofing Learn why our roofing team is trusted throughout the area for dependable industrial roof services.
- Built Up Roofing This multilayered system offers extreme resistance to from outside elements.
- Commercial Roof Replacement Our professionals can replace every type of commercial roof quickly and conveniently.
- Single Ply Roofing Learn why single ply roof options are a top choice in commercial roofing.
- Modified Bitumen As a widely-used flat roofing solution, this cost-effective material provides lasting protection from the elements.
Your Commercial Roof Restoration Options
When your commercial roof begins to age, damage and degradation may begin to be more prevalent, calling for the need for replacement. Sometimes, however, a commercial roof coating can be applied in lieu of replacement to eliminate damage and restore durability. These elastomeric coatings can be used on every, type of roof material and not only repair damage throughout your roof, but also provide unbeatable protection and a uniform, smooth new appearance for up to a decade.
Another widely-used form of commercial roofing restoration is foam roofing. Much like roof coatings, foam roofing offers seamless adhesion to your roof, virtually eliminating the hassle of water or debris damage. Foam roofing can also provide unrivaled resistance to UV rays, substantially lowering your energy costs. Our roofing experts will discuss your roof restoration options, and help you decide whether restoration is the best decision for your commercial roofing system. Our professionals go over pricing, performance, and longevity for every solution to ensure you receive the precise product you want. For more information about commercial roof restoration options for your roofing, contact our experts today by calling 513-342-8544.
- Acrylic Roof Coating Acrylic restorative coatings deliver damage repair and a smooth new finish along with superior protection.
- Polyurea Roof Coating Repair your commercial roofing system’s damages and protect it from future chemical and solvent degradation with this restorative coating.
- Elastomeric Roof Restoration For an affordable alternative to complete roof replacement, consider restoration, instead.
- Silicone Roof Coating These coatings offer damage repair and deliver multiple benefits like extreme water resistance.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Consider commercial roof restoration as a cost -effective alternative to replacement.
- Commercial Foam Roofing Learn more about the benefits of foam roofing in lieu of replacement to provide superior protection to your current commercial roof.
Professional Commercial Roof Repair
No matter if your commercial roofing system was harmed by a severe storm or it’s fallen victim to years of wear and tear, our experts are ready to help. The Allstate Roofing, LLC team can deliver commercial roofing repairs of any type to get your roof back to its best, fast. Our experts perform a comprehensive inspection of your roof system and go over all damages and weaknesses with you, providing realistic, cost-effective solutions. Our professionals provide quick, convenient roof repair that doesn’t cause interruption to your business. Call 513-342-8544 to experience stress-free, affordable commercial roof repair in Cambridge, OH.
Your commercial roof was costly. Ensure it’s able to withstand the elements for longer by applying an elastomeric roof coating. These roof coatings not only work as a cost-effective restoration solution, but can also be applied to prevent natural aging wear and offer reinforced protection against weather, water, and chemical degradation. Affordable acrylic coatings offer substantial protection from the elements and a leak-proof, seamless seal. Silicone coatings deliver superior protection from the elements such as unbeatable impact and UV resistance. When you need more substantial protection from degrading toxins like chemicals and other solvents, try a polyurea coating to offer unbeatable resistance to these and multiple other outside hazards. Your commercial roofer can offer in-depth information on each selection to help you choose the best solution for your roofing needs. Call our experts now at 513-342-8544 to discuss your commercial roof coating choices in Cambridge, OH.
Benefits of Green and Cool Roofing
As a business owner, you know the importance of saving costs however possible. Cool roofing solutions offer unbeatable resistance to UV rays and can deliver substantial savings on your energy bills. In fact, a cool roof installation can save you up to 30 percent annually. Your cool roof selection can include metal, foam, or even single ply membranes, and can fit almost any style roof system. Also regarded as cool roofing solutions are elastomeric coatings, which can be applied for both damage prevention and restoration.
Green roofing solutions, available by the Allstate Roofing, LLC team, not only decrease energy bills, but also have minimal environmental effects. Metal roofing is a great green roof system option since it’s commonly made by using recycled material and lasts for years without removal, reducing landfill waste. Acrylic and silicone roof coatings can also be used as green roof solutions because of their ability to protect your roofing system for less tear-off waste, and deliver minimal residue through the air at application. Call 513-342-8544 to speak with the Allstate Roofing, LLC experts and get more details about your green roof options in the Cambridge, OH area.
Although green roofing usually relates to the product that’s used, it can sometimes refer to the addition of plants, flowers, or other greenery that are added to some rooftops. This European roof technique has quickly become quite popular in metro regions of America. Adding greenery to your building’s rooftop not just delivers a beautiful and relaxing refuge, but can also lower your energy costs. The photosynthesis cycle of the foliage planted will naturally deliver a cooler, drier environment. Call our professionals at 513-342-8544 to learn more about the advantages of green roofing.
- Commercial Metal Roofing For lasting durability along with great energy savings, consider a commercial metal roof.
- Commercial Roof Coatings Besides delivering unbeatable protection, these coatings can provide extreme energy savings.
- Green Roofing Learn how these materials minimize effects on your environment.
- Commercial Foam Roofing To get seamless protection and energy savings, a foam roofing system may be a good idea for your roof.
- Single Ply Roofing Discover each of the environmental benefits that accompany these materials.
- Cool Roofs These roof solutions keep your roof cool to deliver maximum energy savings.
Whether you’re looking for quick commercial roof repair or a full replacement, our experts are here to help. Discover all the commercial roofing services offered in Cambridge, OH by calling 513-342-8544.