Your commercial roof system protects your business, and therefore, your livelihood. When you’re in search of roof service, don’t rely on just any roofing company. The Allstate Roofing, LLC team has the experience and know-how to complete roof work on every type of roof and material. Whether you’re looking for commercial roof installation, replacement, or anything in between, our commercial roofers are here to help. Our roofing experts will identify your needs and provide solutions that maximize your commercial roof’s durability and strength. To discover how our commercial roofers can improve your commercial roof in Spring Valley, OH, call our professionals now at 513-342-8544.
- Spray Foam roofing Our roofers are experienced in foam roofing application to offer the best roofing available.
- Commercial Metal Roofing Learn how a metal roof can provide decades of protection, and find out which type is best for your roof.
- Commercial Roof Consultant Ensure your commercial roofing project is being carried our sufficiently with third-party guidance from our consulting team.
- Infrared Roof Moisture & Leak Scans Get complete leak detection for your commercial roof with our innovative detection methods.
- Industrial Roofing Our experienced roofers deliver the specialized skills required for industrial roof service.
- Built Up Roofing This multilayered solution delivers extreme protection from outside elements.
- Commercial Roof Replacement Our experts can replace every type of commercial roof quickly and with no hassle to you.
- Single Ply Roofing Find out why single ply roof options are a first choice in commercial roofing.
- Modified Bitumen As a common flat roofing solution, this affordable material offers lasting protection from the elements.
Commercial Roof Restoration
As your commercial roof ages, it may show signs of damage that could lead to the need for replacement. Though replacement is at times necessary, oftentimes, your damages can be repaired by applying a commercial roof coating. These coatings are formulated from elastomeric materials and deliver repair for damage and weakness, along with providing a uniform appearance and reinforced protection, for up to 10 years.
Foam roofing is also a widely-used type of restoration that can be applied directly to your current roofing material. Much like elastomeric coatings, foam roofing delivers seamless adhesion to your roof, virtually eliminating the hassle of water or debris damage. Foam roofs can also resist UV rays to minimize your energy costs. Our experts will help you decide whether roof restoration is the best option for your roof, and discuss each of your options to ensure you are happy with your final product. We deliver details on processes, cost, and performance of each product so you know precisely what you’re receiving. Call our commercial roofers at 513-342-8544 to get additional information about your commercial roof restoration choices.
- Acrylic Roof Coating These restorative coatings deliver damage repair and a smooth new finish along with superior protection.
- Polyurea Roof Coating For industrial roof restoration, the first choice is polyurea coating.
- Elastomeric Roof Restoration As a cost-effective alternative to some roof replacements, elastomeric coatings provide damage repair and resistance to the elements.
- Silicone Roof Coating Get damage repair and a uniform new finish with reinforced resistance to the elements.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Learn about commercial roof restoration as an affordable alternative to replacement.
- Commercial Foam Roofing This affordable roofing solution provides superior protection and can be applied to just about any commercial roofing material.
Professional Commercial Roof Repair
Sometime throughout the life of your commercial roof, it will fail, whether from serious weather, falling debris, or even years of wear and tear. We provide quick repair for any commercial roofing issue, from missing tiles or shingles to water leaks caused by seam separation. After a vigorous inspection of your commercial roofing, our experts will go through your repair choices with you, offering realistic, cost-effective solutions. Our roofing solutions are both effective and convenient, and offer fast service with little disruption to your business. Call 513-342-8544 to experience stress-free, affordable commercial roof repair in Spring Valley, OH.
Your Roof Coating Options
Your commercial roofing system is maybe one of the greatest expenses of your structure. Extend its life and protection by applying a protective roof coating before damage and weakness show up. Not only are roof coatings perfect restoration materials, they can also be applied to deliver substantial protection for your roofing system from weather, UV rays, chemical and solvent hazards, and even normal wear and tear. Acrylic coatings are cost-effective options that provide extra protection from water, UV rays, and other outside forces by providing a seamless overlay on your present roofing system material. Like acrylic, silicone coatings are simply applied directly to your present roofing system and offer enhanced impact resistance, water protection, and UV ray deflection for up to 10 years. When you’re looking for more substantial protection from degrading toxins like chemicals or other solvents, try a polyurea coating to provide unbeatable resistance to these and many other roof hazards. Your commercial roofer can provide in-depth information about each option to help you decide on the ideal solution for your individual needs. Schedule your commercial roof coating application around Spring Valley, OH by calling 513-342-8544.
Green Roofing and Cool Roofs
When running a business, saving money where you can is crucial. Cool roofing options deliver a cooler surface by deflecting harmful UV rays that can cause costly energy bills. These roofing materials deliver savings of up to 30 percent every year. These materials include durable, cost-effective options such as foam and single ply membranes. Also regarded as cool roofing options are elastomeric coatings, which can be applied for both damage prevention and restoration.
Green roof options allow you to not simply save on energy costs, but minimize environmental effects as well. Typically green roofing materials like metal are made from recycled material and contribute minimal waste to local landfills. Roof coatings like acrylic and silicone provide lasting protection with no fumes or toxins, and preserve air quality while detering landfill clutter. Call 513-342-8544 to reach the Allstate Roofing, LLC experts and get additional information about your green roofing options in the Spring Valley, OH area.
Green roofs can also reference a technique that utilizes foliage like flowers, trees, and other plants on top of a roof. While this technique is substantially more popular around European countries, it is quickly growing a following here in the states. Adding foliage to your building’s rooftop doesn’t just deliver a beautiful and relaxing refuge, but can also decrease your energy bills. By utilizing the natural life cycle of plants, your roofing system will stay cooler and drier. Discover how this innovative roofing style can save you money.
- Commercial Metal Roofing This green roof material reduces landfill waste and delivers unbeatable protection.
- Commercial Roof Coatings Find out how these protective coatings can also deliver lasting energy use reduction.
- Green Roofing Learn about your choices for a roofing system that’s good for the environment.
- Commercial Foam Roofing Learn how a foam roof can offer unbeatable protection along with energy savings.
- Single Ply Roofing Discover each of the environmental advantages that accompany these materials.
- Cool Roofs These systems keep your roof cool to deliver maximum energy savings.
Our professionals are here to help with all of your roofing needs, from a quick repair to a total replacement. Discover all the commercial roofing services offered around Spring Valley, OH by calling 513-342-8544.