Your commercial roof is your building’s most crucial defense against weather, water, and other hazards. When it needs work, call the roofers you can trust. The Allstate Roofing, LLC professionals deliver quality workmanship for every type of commercial roof solution. Whether your commercial roof needs minor repair or a full replacement, our commercial roofing team is ready to help. Our experts will identify your roofing needs and provide solutions that maximize your roof’s lifespan and durability. Learn more about our commercial roof services offered in Thompson, OH by calling 513-342-8544.
- Spray Foam roofing Don’t trust just anyone to complete your spray foam roof application. Our experienced roofers can get the job done right.
- Commercial Metal Roofing Discover how a metal roof can deliver decades of protection, and find out which kind is best for your roof.
- Commercial Roof Consultant Ensure your commercial roofing project is on schedule and on target with third-party guidance from our consultants.
- Infrared Roof Moisture & Leak Scans Our team uses only the most innovative techniques to ensure complete leak detection for your roof.
- Industrial Roofing Find out why our roofers are trusted throughout the area for dependable industrial roof services.
- Built Up Roofing This multilayered solution delivers extreme resistance to from outside elements.
- Commercial Roof Replacement When your commercial roof is worn or aged, our professionals offer replacement that’s quick and affordable.
- Single Ply Roofing Discover why more business owners are switching to a single ply roofing system.
- Modified Bitumen As a widely-used flat roofing option, this cost-effective material offers lasting protection from the elements.
Commercial Roof Restoration
When your commercial roof ages, damage and degradation could begin to be more prevalent, leading to the need for replacement. Sometimes, however, your roofing system can be restored by using a commercial roof coating that delivers minor damage elimination along with protection reinforcement. This coating can be applied to every kind of commercial roofing system to offer up to a decade of durability along with damage repair and a uniform, sleek appearance.
Foam roofing is also a popular form of restoration that can be applied directly on top of your current roofing material. Much like roof coatings, foam roofing delivers seamless adhesion to your roof, virtually eliminating the threat of water or debris damage. Foam roofing can also protect against UV rays to minimize your energy bills. Our professionals will discuss your roof restoration choices, and help you decide whether restoration is a good decision for your commercial roofing system. Our team will provide information on product cost and performance so you know you are getting precisely what yo9u’re looking for. For more information about commercial roof restoration solutions for your roof system, speak with our experts now at 513-342-8544.
- Acrylic Roof Coating These restorative coatings provide damage repair and a smooth new finish along with extreme protection.
- Polyurea Roof Coating Repair your commercial roofing system’s damages and protect it from industrial chemical and solvent degradation with this restorative coating.
- Elastomeric Roof Restoration Elastomeric coatings deliver damage repair as well as protection from the elements.
- Silicone Roof Coating Discover how these restorative coatings can deliver the ultimate protection against impact and water.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Learn about commercial roof restoration as an affordable alternative to replacement.
- Commercial Foam Roofing Consider foam roofing in lieu of replacement to provide superior protection on top of your current commercial roof.
Commercial Roof Repair
No matter if it’s caused by a severe storm, falling power lines, or simply old age, at one point or another, your roofing system will falter. When it does, our expert roofers are ready. Our roofing team offers extensive commercial roof repair services, from material replacement to seam separation. After a complete inspection of your roof system, our experts will discuss your repair choices with you, offering realistic, cost-effective solutions. Our roof solutions are both effective and convenient, and offer quick service with minimal interruption to your business. Call 513-342-8544 to experience stress-free, effective commercial roof repair throughout Thompson, OH.
Your Roof Coating Options
Your commercial roof was costly. Roof coatings can help make sure that your commercial roofing system is protected and long-lasting. Not only are elastomeric coatings ideal restoration materials, they can also be applied to offer reinforced protection for your roofing system from weather, UV rays, chemical and solvent hazards, and even normal wear and tear. Acrylic coatings are cost-effective options that deliver extra resistance to water, UV rays, and other outside forces by delivering a seamless barrier on your present roof material. Silicone coatings offer extreme protection from UV rays and water, and also weather and outside hazards. When you’re looking for resistance to harsh toxins or chemicals, a durable polyurea coating may be the ideal coating choice for your roof. Your commercial roofer can provide details on each selection to help you decide on the best solution for your individual needs. Speak with our experts now at 513-342-8544 to discuss your commercial roof coating options in Thompson, OH.
Benefits of Green and Cool Roofing
As a proprietor, you understand the importance of saving costs however possible. Cool roofing helps you minimize your energy costs by providing a protective shield against damaging UV rays. In fact, your company may save up to 30 percent on energy bills every year that it has a cool roof system. Your cool roofing options can include metal, foam, or even single ply membranes, and can be installed on almost any style roofing system. Also considered to be cool roofing options are elastomeric coatings, which can be used for both damage prevention and restoration.
Green roof solutions, provided by the Allstate Roofing, LLC team, not only save on energy costs, but also have fewer environmental effects. Typically green roofing materials like metal are constructed from recycled material so they contribute minimal waste to local landfills. Roof coating options like acrylic and silicone offer lasting protection without fumes or toxins, and preserve air quality as well as preventing landfill clutter. Call 513-342-8544 to reach the Allstate Roofing, LLC experts and receive more details about your green roofing options in the Thompson, OH area.
While green roofing typically refers to the product that’s applied, it can sometimes refer to the addition of plants, flowers, or other foliage that are added to many rooftops. This roofing choice is widely used in Europe, and is quickly gaining a following here. Adding greenery to your rooftop delivers a luxurious getaway area and lowers your energy bills. With the help of the natural life cycle of plants, your roofing system stays cooler and drier. Call the Allstate Roofing, LLC experts at 513-342-8544 to learn more about the advantages of green roofing.
- Commercial Metal Roofing This green roof solution minimizes landfill waste and delivers unbeatable protection.
- Commercial Roof Coatings Find out how these durable coatings can also deliver lasting energy savings.
- Green Roofing Learn about your options for a roofing solution that’s good for the environment.
- Commercial Foam Roofing Learn the ways a foam roof can offer unbeatable protection along with energy savings.
- Single Ply Roofing Discover all the environmental benefits that come along with these materials.
- Cool Roofs Find out how these UV resistant roof solutions offer maximum savings.
Whether yo9u’re looking for roof repair or replacement, our commercial roofers are ready to provide the service you need. Discover all the commercial roofing services offered around Thompson, OH by calling 513-342-8544.