Your commercial roof protects your business, and therefore, your livelihood. When it requires work, don’t trust just any roofing company to complete the job. The Allstate Roofing, LLC team has the experience and know-how to complete roof work on any type of roof and material. Whether you’re looking for commercial roof installation, replacement, or anything in between, our commercial roofers are ready to help. Our roofing experts will identify your individual needs and deliver options that maximize your commercial roof’s performance and strength. Learn how our roofers can deliver complete commercial roofing in Parkman, OH that you can take to the bank when you call 513-342-8544.
- Spray Foam roofing Our roofing team is knowledgeable in foam roofing installation to offer the best service available.
- Commercial Metal Roofing Learn about the superior advantages that come with a commercial metal roof, and what style will be ideal on your roof.
- Commercial Roof Consultant Make sure your commercial roofing project is on schedule and on target with third-party guidance from our consultants.
- Infrared Roof Moisture & Leak Scans Our professionals can deliver total leak detection on your commercial roofing system by using innovative infrared technology.
- Industrial Roofing Get experienced, knowledgeable care of your industrial roofing system.
- Built Up Roofing This material offers outstanding protection using multilayered construction.
- Commercial Roof Replacement Learn how our professionals can deliver quick, cost-effective replacement services for your commercial roof.
- Single Ply Roofing Discover why more business owners are switching to a single ply roofing system.
- Modified Bitumen Discover how this cost-effective material can provide resistance to just about all outside elements.
Commercial Roof Restoration
As your commercial roofing system ages and shows more serious signs of weakness, you may be in need of replacement. However, at times, slight repair needs and weaknesses can be fixed by applying a restorative roof coating. These elastomeric coatings can be used on any, sort of roof material and not just repair damage throughout your roof, but also deliver unbeatable protection and a uniform, smooth new appearance for up to 10 years.
Foam roofing is also a popular type of restoration that can be applied directly to your present roofing material. As with elastomeric coatings, spray roofing delivers seamless coverage that gets rid of the hassle of water intrusion. This material also works as a barrier to UV rays, which can help to lower your energy bills. Our roofing experts will discuss your roof restoration choices, and help you decide whether restoration is a good decision for your roof. We offer information on procedures, cost, and performance of every product so you know exactly what you’re receiving. Call our commercial roofers at 513-342-8544 to get additional information on your commercial roof restoration options.
- Acrylic Roof Coating Acrylic restorative coatings deliver damage repair and a smooth new finish along with extreme protection.
- Polyurea Roof Coating For industrial roof restoration, the top choice is polyurea coating.
- Elastomeric Roof Restoration Before your replace your roof, learn more about the benefits of roof restoration with an elastomeric coating.
- Silicone Roof Coating Silicone coatings provide total restoration to your roof while adding benefits like protection from impacts, water, and more.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Learn about commercial roof restoration as a cost -effective alternative to replacement.
- Commercial Foam Roofing This simply applied restoration option adheres to just about any surface and delivers unbeatable protection.
Commercial Roof Repair
No matter if your commercial roof was harmed from a serious storm or it’s fallen victim to years of ponding, our experts are ready to help. Our roofing team offers extensive commercial roof repair services, from material replacement to seam separation. We will perform a comprehensive assessment of your entire roof system to identify even hidden damage, and discuss each of your choices with you. Our professionals work quickly to repair your roof system and deliver expert service that causes minimal interruption for your business. Contact our professionals by calling 513-342-8544 to experience stress-free commercial roofing in Parkman, OH like nowhere else.
Roof Coating Solutions Provide by Allstate Roofing, LLC
Your commercial roof was an expensive investment. Maximize its longevity and protection by applying an elastomeric roof coating before damage and weakness appears. Elastomeric coatings can provide maximum durability and longevity to your commercial roofing system, and also protecting it from damage. Acrylic coatings are affordable solutions that deliver extra protection from water, UV rays, and other outside hazards by delivering a seamless overlay on your present roofing system material. Silicone coatings deliver extreme protection from UV rays and water, along with weather and outside perils. For roof systems that undergo harmful toxins and fumes, polyurea coatings not only protect against outside dangers, but also resist chemical and solvent breakdown. Get all the information you need to make the right choice for your commercial roofing system. Schedule your commercial roof coating application in Parkman, OH by calling 513-342-8544.
Green Roofing and Cool Roofs
When running a company, saving money where you can is crucial. Cool roofing solutions offer extreme resistance to UV rays to offer substantial savings on your energy costs. In fact, installing a cool roof can save you up to 30 percent annually. These materials include durable, cost-effective choices like foam and single ply membranes. Elastomeric coatings are also considered to be cool roof options, and can offer damage prevention and repair.
Green roofing solutions, provided by the Allstate Roofing, LLC experts, not only decrease energy bills, but also have fewer environmental effects. Metal roofing is a great green roofing solution because it’s typically made from recycled material and can last for decades, reducing landfill waste. Roof coating options like acrylic and silicone offer lasting protection with no fumes or toxins, and preserve air quality as well as detering landfill clutter. Speak with our commercial roofing team at 513-342-8544 to discover all of your green roofing options in Parkman, OH.
While most green roofs refer to an eco-friendly roofing product, it can also refer to a roofing system that has live foliage like flowers, plants, or trees. This roof choice is widely popular in Europe, and is quickly gaining traction here. Applying foliage to your rooftop delivers a luxurious getaway area and lowers your energy bills. Because of the natural life cycle of plants, the air around them tends to stay cooler and drier than spaces without foliage. Find out how this time-tested roof style can benefit your whole building.
- Commercial Metal Roofing This green roof material minimizes landfill waste while delivering unbeatable protection.
- Commercial Roof Coatings Find out how these protective coatings can also deliver lasting energy savings.
- Green Roofing These systems offer savings and environmental protection.
- Commercial Foam Roofing To get seamless protection and energy savings, a foam roofing solution may be a good idea for your roof.
- Single Ply Roofing Find out why single ply roofing is considered a popular cool roof system.
- Cool Roofs Find out how these roofing solutions can save substantial amounts in energy costs.
From repair to replacement, our commercial roofers are here to provide any kind of roofing service you’re looking for. Call a Allstate Roofing, LLC roofer now at 513-342-8544 to find out about each of our commercial roof services around Parkman, OH.