Your commercial roofing is your business’ main defense against weather, water, and other hazards. When it needs service, call the roofing team you can trust. The knowledgeable roofers at Allstate Roofing, LLC can provide knowledgeable, comprehensive roof service for any type of roof style or material. From commercial roofing installation to roof replacement, and every process in between, our skilled experts are ready to help. We work with you to discover your needs and provide roof solutions that re-energize and reinforce your commercial roof. To learn how we can improve your commercial roof in Chardon, OH, speak with our experts now at 513-342-8544.
- Spray Foam roofing Learn how a seamless foam roof provides superior protection for your roof.
- Commercial Metal Roofing Discover how a metal roof can deliver years of durability, and find out which kind is ideal for your roof.
- Commercial Roof Consultant Make sure your commercial roof work is on target with a second opinion from our roofing consultants.
- Infrared Roof Moisture & Leak Scans Receive comprehensive leak detection for your roof with our innovative detection techniques.
- Industrial Roofing Find out why our roofers are trusted throughout the area for knowledgeable industrial roof services.
- Built Up Roofing Learn how this commercial roofing option can deliver varied thickness for varied protection.
- Commercial Roof Replacement Find out how our professionals can provide quick, cost-effective replacement services for your commercial roof.
- Single Ply Roofing Learn why single ply roofing is a top choice in commercial roofing.
- Modified Bitumen As a widely-used flat roofing solution, this cost-effective material provides lasting protection from the elements.
Commercial Roof Restoration Solutions
As your commercial roofing system ages and shows more complex signs of damage, you could be faced with the need for replacement. Sometimes, however, a commercial roof coating can be applied in lieu of replacement to eliminate damage and restore durability. This coating can be applied to any type of commercial roof to offer up to a decade of protection as well as damage elimination and a uniform, sleek appearance.
Foam roofing, another widely-used restoration type, and is applied directly to your present commercial roof system and provides unbeatable durability. Much like roof coatings, foam roofing delivers seamless protection for your roof, virtually eliminating the hassle of water or debris damage. Foam roofs can also protect against UV rays to minimize your energy costs. Our roofing team will go over your commercial roofing choices with you and help you decide if roof restoration is the best choice. We will provide information on material cost and performance so you know you are getting precisely what you want. For more details about commercial roof restoration solutions for your roofing, contact our professionals now at 513-342-8544.
- Acrylic Roof Coating These affordable coatings can be a great alternative to replacement.
- Polyurea Roof Coating For restoration of industrial roofing, the top choice is polyurea coating.
- Elastomeric Roof Restoration Elastomeric coatings deliver damage repair as well as protection from outside hazards.
- Silicone Roof Coating Get damage repair and a smooth new finish with reinforced resistance to the elements.
- Commercial Roof Restoration In many cases, your commercial roof can be restored in lieu of replacement.
- Commercial Foam Roofing Consider foam roofing in lieu of commercial roof replacement to deliver superior protection to your current commercial roof.
Commercial Roof Repair You Can Rely On
No matter if your commercial roof has failed due to torrential weather or fallen debris, our experts can help. The Allstate Roofing, LLC team can provide commercial roofing repairs of all sorts to get your roof back to its best, fast. We will complete a full inspection of your whole roof system to identify even hidden damages, and go through each of your options with you. Our roof solutions are both efficient and convenient, and offer quick service with minimal interruption to your business. Contact 513-342-8544 to experience hassle-free, effective commercial roof repair throughout Chardon, OH.
Roof Coating Solutions Provide by Allstate Roofing, LLC
Your commercial roofing system is perhaps one of the heftiest expenses of your structure. Ensure it can withstand the elements for longer with an elastomeric roof coating. Elastomeric roof coatings are not just great restoration materials, but they can also deliver preventative protection, maximizing your roof’s lifespan and strength. Acrylic coatings are the most cost-effective formula, and deliver extra protection from outside elements. Silicone, like acrylic, can provide extreme protection from weather and outdoor hazards, and possesses its own substantial water and UV ray protection. For even further resistance, polyurea roof coatings deliver all the standard protection along with added resistance to chemical and solvent destruction. Our experts can discuss your options with you, providing details to help you come to the right roof coating decision. Speak with our experts at 513-342-8544 to learn which commercial roof coating is best for your Chardon, OH roofing system.
Green Roofing and Cool Roofs
When running a business, saving cost where you can is crucial. Cool roof solutions helps you save on your monthly energy expenses by reflecting UV rays to deliver a cooler surface. In fact, when you install a cool roof onto your building, you can save as much as 30% on energy costs per year. Your cool roofing options can include metal, foam, or even single ply membranes, and can fit almost any style roofing system. Also regarded as cool roofing options are elastomeric coatings, which can be applied for both damage prevention and restoration.
Green roofing doesn’t just save on energy costs, but they are also less impactful on the environment. Metal roofing is a top green roofing solution since it’s commonly made from recycled material and can last for decades, reducing landfill waste. Roof coatings such as acrylic and silicone provide lasting protection without releasing dangerous toxins or chemicals into the air. Learn about about all of your green roofing choices in Chardon, OH when you speak with our commercial roofers at 513-342-8544.
Although most green roofing refers to an environmentally friendly material, it can also refer to a roofing system with live foliage like flowers, plants, or trees. This European roofing style has quickly become very widely-used in metro areas of the states. Besides providing a luxurious retreat, adding foliage to your roof can lower your energy costs. Affected by the natural life cycle of the greenery, the air surrounding them tends to stay cooler and drier than areas without foliage. Learn how this time-tested roofing style can save you on energy costs.
- Commercial Metal Roofing This green roof material reduces landfill waste and delivers unbeatable protection.
- Commercial Roof Coatings These coatings not only protect and restore, but can offer extreme UV protection.
- Green Roofing Learn how these materials minimize effects on your environment.
- Commercial Foam Roofing For seamless protection and energy savings, a foam roofing solution may be for you.
- Single Ply Roofing Learn how single ply materials benefit you and the environment.
- Cool Roofs Find out how these UV resistant roof options offer maximum savings.
Whether you need roof repair or replacement, our commercial roofers are ready to provide the service you need. Discover all the commercial roofing services offered around Chardon, OH by calling 513-342-8544.