Your commercial roof guards your business and your livelihood. When you need roof service, don’t rely on just any roofing company. The Allstate Roofing, LLC experts offer impeccable workmanship for every style of commercial roofing solution. From commercial roof installation to roof replacement, and every process in between, our skilled professionals are ready to help. Our experts will identify your roofing needs and deliver commercial roofing that maximizes your roof’s lifespan and durability. Learn more about the Allstate Roofing, LLC commercial roofing services conducted in Burton, OH when you call 513-342-8544.
- Spray Foam roofing Don’t rely on just any team to complete your spray foam roof application. Our experienced roofers can get the job done right.
- Commercial Metal Roofing Our professionals can help you identify which metal roofing material is ideal for your roofing system, and deliver superior installation and repair services.
- Commercial Roof Consultant Make sure your commercial roof work is on target with a second opinion from our roofing consultants.
- Infrared Roof Moisture & Leak Scans Get comprehensive leak detection for your roof with our innovative detection techniques.
- Industrial Roofing Get experienced, knowledgeable service for your industrial roofing system.
- Built Up Roofing This multilayered solution offers extreme resistance to from outside elements.
- Commercial Roof Replacement Our professionals can replace any type of commercial roof quickly and with no hassle to you.
- Single Ply Roofing Find out about each of the benefits that come from a single ply roofing system.
- Modified Bitumen Discover how this affordable roofing solution can provide extreme protection from outside elements, UV rays, and more.
Commercial Roof Restoration Solutions
As your commercial roof ages, it could begin to show signs of weakness and damage that call for replacement. However, at times, minor repair needs and weaknesses can be fixed by applying a restorative roof coating. Elastomeric coatings are formulated using elastomeric materials and deliver repair for damage and weakness, as well as providing a uniform appearance and enhanced protection, for up to 10 years.
Foam roofing is applied directly on top of your current roofing system, and is another popular type of roof restoration. This formula delivers seamless coverage to shield your roofing system from water, weather, and more, just like roof coatings do. Foam roofing can also offer unrivaled resistance to UV rays, substantially lowering your energy costs. Our professionals will talk about each of your roof restoration choices, and help you decide whether restoration is a good decision for your commercial roofing system. Our experts go over cost, performance, and longevity for every solution to ensure you receive the precise product you want. Call our commercial roofers at 513-342-8544 for more information about your commercial roof restoration options.
- Acrylic Roof Coating Don’t suffer with a worn roof. An acrylic coating can provide damage repair and restoration at an affordable cost.
- Polyurea Roof Coating Learn why these coatings are a top choice for restoration of industrial roofing.
- Elastomeric Roof Restoration For an affordable alternative to complete roof replacement, consider restoration using an elastomeric roof coating.
- Silicone Roof Coating These coatings provide damage repair and deliver multiple advantages such as extreme water protection.
- Commercial Roof Restoration In many cases, your commercial roof can be restored in lieu of replacement.
- Commercial Foam Roofing Consider foam roofing in lieu of commercial roof replacement to provide superior protection on top of your current commercial roof.
Commercial Roof Repair You Can Rely On
Whether your commercial roof was damaged by a severe weather event or it’s fallen victim to years of wear and tear, our roofing team is ready to help. Our team offers fast repair for any commercial roof dilemma, from missing material to water leaks stemming from seam separation. We will complete a full inspection of your whole roofing system to expose even hidden damages, and go through all of your choices with you. Our experts work quickly to repair your roof system and provide professional service that causes minimal interruption for your business. Call 513-342-8544 to experience stress-free, affordable commercial roof repair in Burton, OH.
Roof Coating Solutions Provide by Allstate Roofing, LLC
Your commercial roofis perhaps one of the greatest expenses of the building. Ensure it’s able to stand up to the elements for longer by applying an elastomeric roof coating. Elastomeric coatings can deliver maximum strength and longevity to your commercial roofing system, and also protecting it from damage. Acrylic coatings are affordable options that provide extra resistance to water, UV rays, and other outside hazards by providing a seamless overlay on your current roof material. Silicone, like acrylic, delivers extreme protection from weather and outdoor hazards, and is known for its substantial water and UV ray protection. When you’re looking for protection from harsh industrial chemicals, a sturdy polyurea coating may be your best roof coating option. Our experts can discuss your choices with you, delivering details to help you make the right roof coating decision. Call our experts today at 513-342-8544 to discuss your commercial roof coating options in Burton, OH.
Green Roofing and Cool Roof Options
When you’re a business owner, you know the importance of saving money. Cool roofs deliver a cooler surface by reflecting damaging UV rays that contribute to hefty energy bills. These roof solutions offer savings of up to 30 percent every year. Materials such as single ply membranes and foam are unbeatable when it comes to delivering protection from the sun’s damaging rays. Also regarded as cool roof solutions are elastomeric coatings, which can be used for both damage prevention and restoration.
Green roofing solutions allow you to not only decrease energy costs, but minimize environmental effects as well. Green roof options, like metal roofing, are usually constructed from recycled materials and last for years for less landfill waste. Roof coatings such as acrylic and silicone provide lasting protection that doesn’t release fumes or toxins into the air and doesn’t add to landfill clutter. Get more information about the advantages of green roofs in Burton, OH by calling 513-342-8544.
Although green roofing typically refers to the material that’s used, it can also refer to the addition of plants, flowers, or other greenery that are added to some rooftops. This roof type has been popular for years in European countries, and is gaining a considerable following today in America. Adding greenery to your rooftop can provide decreased energy costs and offer a natural retreat. By utilizing the natural life cycle of plants, your roofing system will stay cooler and drier. Learn how this time-tested roofing style can benefit your entire structure.
- Commercial Metal Roofing For lasting durability and energy savings, consider a commercial metal roof.
- Commercial Roof Coatings Find out how these protective coatings can also deliver lasting energy savings.
- Green Roofing These systems offer savings and environmental protection.
- Commercial Foam Roofing Learn the ways a foam roof can offer unbeatable protection and energy savings.
- Single Ply Roofing Discover all the environmental advantages that come along with these materials.
- Cool Roofs Find out how these roofing options can minimize your energy costs.
No matter if you need roof repair or replacement, our experts are ready to deliver the service you need. Call us today at 513-342-8544 to discover each of our commercial roofing services in Burton, OH, and find out how we can bring your roof back to life.