Your commercial roof is your company’s main line of defense against dangerous hazards. When it requires attention, don’t trust just any roofing company to complete the job. The Allstate Roofing, LLC team will perform your commercial roof service skillfully and accurately. Whether your commercial roof needs minor repair or a full replacement, our roofers are ready to help. Our roofing experts will identify your individual needs and provide solutions that maximize your commercial roof’s durability and strength. To discover how our commercial roofers can improve your commercial roof in Fulton, OH, call our professionals now at 513-342-8544.
- Spray Foam roofing Our roofing team is experienced in foam roofing application to offer the best roofing available.
- Commercial Metal Roofing Our professionals can help you decide which metal roofing material is best for your roofing system, and deliver superior installation and repair services.
- Commercial Roof Consultant It never hurts to get a second opinion. Our third party consultants will ensure your roof job is on track.
- Infrared Roof Moisture & Leak Scans Our team uses only the most innovative techniques to ensure complete leak detection for your roof.
- Industrial Roofing Find out why our roofers are trusted throughout the area for knowledgeable industrial roof services.
- Built Up Roofing Find out how this commercial roofing solution can deliver varied thickness for varied protection.
- Commercial Roof Replacement Learn how our professionals can provide quick, cost-effective replacement services for your commercial roof.
- Single Ply Roofing These widely used roof materials deliver unbeatable protection against the elements along with durability against impacts and more.
- Modified Bitumen Discover how this cost-effective roofing selection can provide unbeatable protection from the elements, UV rays, and more.
Your Commercial Roof Restoration Options
As your commercial roof ages, it may show signs of damage that could lead to the need for replacement. Sometimes, however, a commercial roof coating can be applied in lieu of replacement to repair damage and restore durability. Elastomeric coatings can protect your roof for up to a decade, providing your roof with reinforced protection, damage and weakness elimination, and a uniform, sharp appearance.
Foam roofing is applied directly on top of your current roofing system, and is another popular form of roof restoration. Like roof coatings, this formula provides seamless coverage that eliminates the hassle of water intrusion. Foam roofing can also resist UV rays to minimize your energy costs. Our roofing experts will go over your commercial roofing options with you and help you decide whether roof restoration is the best choice. We offer details on procedures, cost, and performance of each material so you know exactly what you’re receiving. Call our experts at 513-342-8544 for more information on your commercial roof restoration choices.
- Acrylic Roof Coating Acrylic restorative coatings provide damage repair and a smooth new finish along with extreme protection.
- Polyurea Roof Coating Repair your roof’s damages and protect it from industrial chemical and solvent degradation with this restorative coating.
- Elastomeric Roof Restoration Prior to replacing your roof, consider the advantages of roof restoration with an elastomeric coating.
- Silicone Roof Coating These coatings provide damage repair and have multiple advantages such as extreme water resistance.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Discover how roof restoration can revive your commercial roof without the expense of replacement.
- Commercial Foam Roofing Learn more about the benefits of foam roofing in lieu of commercial roof replacement to deliver superior protection on top of your current commercial roof.
Commercial Roof Repair You Can Rely On
Whether your commercial roofing system has failed due to torrential weather or heavy debris, our experts can help. The Allstate Roofing, LLC team can provide commercial roof repair of all sorts to get your roof back to its best, fast. After a complete inspection of your roof system, our roofing team will go through your repair choices with you, providing realistic, affordable solutions. Our roof solutions are both efficient and convenient, and offer quick service with minimal interruption to your business. Contact 513-342-8544 to experience stress-free, effective commercial roof repair in Fulton, OH.
Your Roof Coating Options
Your commercial roofing system was a costly purchase. Elastomeric coatings provide protection to your commercial roof, maximizing its durability and lifespan. Elastomeric roof coatings are not just ideal restoration materials, but they can also deliver preventative protection, maximizing your roof’s lifespan and strength. Acrylic coatings are cost-effective options that deliver extra protection from water, UV rays, and other outside forces by providing a seamless overlay on your current roofing system material. Like acrylic, silicone coating options are easily applied directly to your current roofing system and deliver extreme impact resistance, water protection, and UV ray deflection for up to a decade. When you need protection from harsh industrial chemicals, a durable polyurea coating could be the ideal coating choice for your roof. Your commercial roofing expert can provide in-depth information about each selection to help you decide on the best solution for your individual needs. Speak with our experts at 513-342-8544 to find out which commercial roof coating is ideal for your Fulton, OH roofing system.
Green Roofing and Cool Roof Options
As a business owner, you understand the importance of saving money wherever you can. Cool roofing solutions deliver unbeatable resistance to UV rays and can deliver substantial savings on your energy costs. In fact, when you install a cool roofing solution onto your structure, you can save as much as 30% on energy costs annually. Materials such as single ply membranes and foam are unmatched when it comes to delivering UV ray resistance. Elastomeric roof coatings are also great cool roofing solutions that deliver both preventative and restorative opportunities.
Green roofing doesn’t just save on energy bills, but they are also easier on the environment. These roof solutions are typically constructed from recycled materials and offer extreme life for less waste in local landfills. Roof coatings such as acrylic and silicone provide superior protection without releasing dangerous toxins or chemicals into the air. Learn more about the benefits of green roofs in Fulton, OH by calling 513-342-8544.
Green roofing can also reference a method that utilizes foliage like flowers, trees, and other plants on top of a roof. This roof choice is widely used throughout Europe, and is quickly gaining a following in the United States. Other than offering a luxurious retreat, adding greenery to your roof can lower your energy bills. With the help of the natural life cycle of plants, your roofing system will stay cooler and drier. Find out how this time-tested roofing style can benefit your entire building.
- Commercial Metal Roofing This green roof material minimizes landfill waste while delivering unbeatable protection.
- Commercial Roof Coatings Besides offering unbeatable protection, these coatings can deliver extreme energy use reduction.
- Green Roofing Learn how these materials have a minimal effect on your environment.
- Commercial Foam Roofing Learn how a foam roof can provide you with unbeatable protection and energy savings.
- Single Ply Roofing Learn how these materials benefit you and the environment.
- Cool Roofs Find out how these UV resistant roof solutions offer maximum savings.
Our experts are here to help with all of your roofing needs, from a quick repair to a complete replacement. Find out more about the commercial roofing services we offer in Fulton, OH when you call 513-342-8544.