Your commercial roofing system is your business’ main line of protection against outside hazards. When you need commercial roofing, don’t rely on just any commercial roofer. The experienced roofing team at Allstate Roofing, LLC can deliver knowledgeable, comprehensive roofing for any type of roof style and material. Whether your commercial roof needs minor repair or a whole replacement, our commercial roofing team is ready to help. Our roofing experts will identify your needs and deliver options that maximize your commercial roof’s durability and strength. To learn how our commercial roofers can improve your commercial roofing system in Hilliard, OH, speak with our professionals today at 513-342-8544.
- Spray Foam roofing Our roofing team is experienced in foam roofing installation to provide the best roofing available.
- Commercial Metal Roofing Learn how a metal roof can deliver years of protection, and find out which type is best for your roof.
- Commercial Roof Consultant Make sure your commercial roof work is on target with a third party account from our commercial roof consulting team.
- Infrared Roof Moisture & Leak Scans Get complete leak detection for your roof with our innovative detection techniques.
- Industrial Roofing Learn why our roofers are trusted all over for dependable industrial roof services.
- Built Up Roofing This multilayered solution delivers extreme resistance to from outside elements.
- Commercial Roof Replacement Find out how our experts can deliver quick, affordable replacement services for your commercial roofing system.
- Single Ply Roofing Find out why single ply roof options are a top choice in commercial roofing.
- Modified Bitumen As a widely-used flat roofing option, this cost-effective material provides lasting protection from the elements.
Your Commercial Roof Restoration Options
As your roof ages and shows more complex signs of damage, you could be faced with the need for replacement. Sometimes, though, a commercial roof coating can be applied in lieu of replacement to repair damage and restore durability. These elastomeric coatings can be applied to every, sort of roof material and not only repair damage throughout your commercial roof, but also provide unbeatable protection and a uniform, smooth new appearance for up to a decade.
Foam roofing is also a popular form of restoration that is applied directly to your present roof material. As with roof coatings, spray roofing provides seamless coverage that eliminates the worry of water leaks. This formula also forms a barrier against UV rays, which can help to lower your energy bills. Our experts will help you decide whether roof restoration is right for you, and go over all of your options to ensure you are satisfied with your finished product. We offer details on processes, cost, and performance of every material so you know exactly what you’re receiving. Get more information on roof restoration using foam roofing and elastomeric roof coatings when you speak to our roofing pros at 513-342-8544.
- Acrylic Roof Coating These cost-effective coatings can sometimes serve as a great alternative to replacement.
- Polyurea Roof Coating Learn why these coatings are a top choice for restoration of industrial roofing.
- Elastomeric Roof Restoration As a cost-effective alternative to some roof replacements, elastomeric coatings provide damage repair and resistance to the elements.
- Silicone Roof Coating Discover how these restorative coatings can provide superior protection against impact and water.
- Commercial Roof Restoration In many cases, your commercial roofing system can be restored in lieu of replacement.
- Commercial Foam Roofing This affordable roofing solution delivers superior protection and can be applied to almost any commercial roofing material.
Commercial Roof Repair
Sometime throughout the lifespan of your commercial roofing system, it will falter, whether from serious weather, falling debris, or even years of water ponding. Our team offers quick repair for every commercial roofing dilemma, from missing material to water leaks caused by seam separation. After a vigorous inspection of your commercial roofing, our roofing team will go through your repair choices with you, offering realistic, cost-effective solutions. Our professionals deliver quick, convenient roof repair that doesn’t cause interruption to your business. Experience what hassle-free commercial roof repair in Hilliard, OH can be like when you call the Allstate Roofing, LLC professionals at 513-342-8544.
Your commercial roofing system was a costly investment. Roof coatings deliver protection to your commercial roof, maximizing its strength and longevity. These roof coatings not only work as a cost-effective restoration option, but can also be applied to prevent natural wear and tear and offer reinforced resistance to weather, water, and chemical degradation. Acrylic coatings are an efficient method for reinforcing your roof’s strength prior to damage from UV rays and other outdoor hazards. Like acrylic, silicone coating options are simply applied to your present roofing system and offer enhanced impact resistance, water protection, and UV ray deflection for up to a decade. When you’re looking for more substantial protection from harsh toxins like chemicals and other solvents, consider a polyurea coating to provide unbeatable resistance to these and multiple other roof hazards. Get all the details you need to find the right coating for your commercial roof. Schedule your commercial roof coating application in Hilliard, OH by dialing 513-342-8544.
Benefits of Green and Cool Roofing
As a business owner, you know it’s important to save money whenever you can. Cool roofing helps you save on energy costs by providing a protective shield against harmful UV rays. In fact, when you install a cool roof onto your building, you are able to save as much as 30% on energy costs annually. Your cool roofing options can include metal, foam, or even single ply membranes, and can be installed on almost any style roof system. Elastomeric coatings are also regarded as cool roof options, and provide damage prevention and repair.
Green roof options allow you to not only save on energy costs, but minimize environmental effects as well. These options, like metal roofing, are typically constructed by using recycled materials and last longer for less landfill waste. Roof coatings such as acrylic and silicone offer unbeatable protection that doesn’t release fumes or toxins into the air and doesn’t contribute landfill clutter. Speak with our commercial roofing team at 513-342-8544 to discover all of your green roofing options in Hilliard, OH.
Green roofing can also reference a technique that applies foliage like flowers, trees, and other plants on top of a roofing system. This roof style has been popular for years in European regions, and is gaining a large following today in America. Adding foliage to your rooftop can deliver decreased energy bills as well as offer a natural retreat. With the help of the natural life cycle of plants, your roofing system stays cooler and drier. Discover how this time-tested roofing style can save you on energy costs.
- Commercial Metal Roofing This roof solution delivers cool roof benefits and minimizes landfill waste.
- Commercial Roof Coatings Find out how these protective coatings can also deliver lasting energy use reduction.
- Green Roofing These systems offer savings and environmental protection.
- Commercial Foam Roofing To get seamless protection and energy savings, a foam roofing system may be for you.
- Single Ply Roofing Learn how these materials benefit you and your environment.
- Cool Roofs These systems keep your roof cool to deliver maximum energy savings.
Whether you need fast commercial roofing repair or you need full replacement, our commercial roofers are here to help. Discover each of our commercial roofing services offered around Hilliard, OH by calling 513-342-8544.