Your commercial roofing system is your company’s main line of defense against outside hazards. When it needs service, call the roofers you can depend on. The Allstate Roofing, LLC experts offer quality workmanship for any type of commercial roof solution. From commercial roof installation to roof replacement, and every process in between, our skilled professionals are ready to help. We work with you to discover your needs and provide roof solutions that revive and reinforce your roof system. Learn how our experts can deliver complete commercial roofing in Lancaster, OH that you can depend on by calling 513-342-8544.
- Spray Foam roofing Our roofers are knowledgeable in foam roofing application to provide the best service available.
- Commercial Metal Roofing Our professionals can help you identify which metal roofing material is ideal for your commercial roof, and provide superior installation and repair services.
- Commercial Roof Consultant Ensure your commercial roofing project is being carried our sufficiently with expert guidance from our consultants.
- Infrared Roof Moisture & Leak Scans Get comprehensive leak detection for your commercial roof with our innovative detection techniques.
- Industrial Roofing Find out why our roofers are trusted throughout the area for knowledgeable industrial roof services.
- Built Up Roofing This multilayered solution offers extreme protection from outside elements.
- Commercial Roof Replacement Find out why our professionals are the go-to roofing team when it comes to commercial roof replacement.
- Single Ply Roofing Find out about all the advantages that come from a single ply roofing system.
- Modified Bitumen As a common flat roofing solution, this affordable material offers lasting protection from the elements.
Commercial Roof Restoration
As your commercial roof ages, damage and weakness could begin to be more prevalent, leading to the need for replacement. However, at times, slight repair needs and weaknesses can be eliminated by applying a restorative roof coating. This coating can be applied on any kind of commercial roof to deliver up to 10 years of durability as well as damage elimination and a uniform, sleek appearance.
Foam roofing is applied directly on top of your present roofing system, and is another widely-used type of roof restoration. This formula provides seamless coverage to protect your roofing system from water, weather, and more, just as elastomeric coatings do. Foam roofs can also form a barrier for your roofing system that provides protection against the sun’s rays and lowers your energy usage. Our professionals will discuss your roof restoration choices, and help you choose whether restoration is a good decision for your commercial roofing system. We ensure you get the exact commercial roof restoration benefits you need by providing accurate details on pricing, performance, and longevity for every prospective formula. Call our experts at 513-342-8544 to get additional information on your commercial roof restoration options.
- Acrylic Roof Coating These affordable coatings can sometimes serve as a great alternative to replacement.
- Polyurea Roof Coating Repair your commercial roofing system’s damages and protect it from industrial chemical and solvent degradation with this restorative coating.
- Elastomeric Roof Restoration For cost-effective alternative to complete roof replacement, consider restoration, instead.
- Silicone Roof Coating Silicone coatings deliver total restoration to your roof while offering benefits such as protection from impacts, water, and more.
- Commercial Roof Restoration In many cases, your commercial roofing system can be restored in lieu of replacement.
- Commercial Foam Roofing This easily applied restoration option adheres to just about any surface and provides unbeatable protection.
Professional Commercial Roof Repair
Whether your commercial roofing system was harmed from a severe weather event or it’s fallen victim to years of ponding, our roofing team is ready to help. Our roofing team has knowledge in every type of commercial roof repair so you can be sure you get unbeatable repair when you need it. We will perform a complete roof inspection on your system to identify all visible and hidden damages, and offer viable roof solutions that fit your budget. Our experts deliver quick, efficient roof repair that doesn’t interrupt your business. Experience what stress-free commercial roof repair in Lancaster, OH is like when you speak with the Allstate Roofing, LLC experts at 513-342-8544.
Your commercial roofing system was costly. A roof coating can ensure that your commercial roofing system is reinforced and long-lasting. Elastomeric coatings can provide maximum durability and longevity to your commercial roofing system, and also protecting it against damage. Acrylic coatings are the most affordable formula, and can provide substantial protection from outside forces. Silicone, like acrylic, can provide substantial resistance to weather and outdoor hazards, and is known for its extreme water and UV ray protection. When you need more substantial protection from harsh toxins like chemicals or other solvents, consider a polyurea coating to provide unbeatable resistance to these and multiple other roof hazards. Our professionals will discuss your choices with you, delivering details to help you make the right roof coating decision. Call us now at 513-342-8544 to find out more about your commercial roof coating options in Lancaster, OH.
Benefits of Green and Cool Roofing
As a business owner, you know it’s crucial to save on expenses whenever possible. Cool roofing helps you save on your monthly energy costs by reflecting UV rays to offer a cooler surface. In fact, your business could save up to 30 percent on energy bills every year that it has a cool roof system. Materials such as single ply membranes and foam are unbeatable when it comes to delivering UV ray protection. Elastomeric roof coatings are also great cool roofing solutions that offer both preventative and restorative capabilities.
Green roof solutions, provided by the Allstate Roofing, LLC team, not only decrease energy costs, but also have minimal environmental effects. Green roof solutions, like metal roofing, are typically constructed from recycled materials and last for years, contributing less landfill waste. Roof coating options like acrylic and silicone offer lasting protection with no fumes or toxins, and preserve air quality as well as preventing landfill clutter. Speak with our commercial roofing team at 513-342-8544 to discover all of your green roof options in Lancaster, OH.
While green roofing typically refers to the material that’s used, it can sometimes refer to the addition of plants, flowers, or other foliage that are added to many rooftops. While this technique is substantially more widely-used around European countries, it is quickly gaining a following here at home. Adding foliage to your rooftop delivers a stress-free retreat area as well as lowering your energy bills. Affected by the natural life cycle of plants, the air around them tends to stay cooler and drier than spaces with no foliage. Call our experts at 513-342-8544 to learn more about the advantages of green roofing.
- Commercial Metal Roofing For lasting durability along with great energy savings, consider a commercial metal roof.
- Commercial Roof Coatings Find out how these durable coatings can also provide lasting energy use reduction.
- Green Roofing Find out how these materials have a minimal effect on your environment.
- Commercial Foam Roofing Discover why this cool roof solution is a local favorite.
- Single Ply Roofing Find out how these materials benefit you and the environment.
- Cool Roofs These systems keep your roof cool to provide maximum energy savings.
Whether you’re looking for fast commercial roofing repair or you need full replacement, our commercial roofers are here to help. Contact us now at 513-342-8544 to discover each of our commercial roofing services offered around Lancaster, OH, and discover how we can revive your roof.