Your commercial roof system protects your business, and therefore, your livelihood. When it needs attention, don’t trust just any local roofing company to complete the job. The Allstate Roofing, LLC professionals offer quality workmanship for every type of commercial roof material. From commercial roof installation to roof replacement, and every process in between, our skilled experts are ready to help. Our experts will identify your roofing needs and deliver solutions that maximize your roof’s lifespan and durability. To discover how we can improve your commercial roofing system in Baltimore, OH, speak with our professionals now at 513-342-8544.
- Spray Foam roofing Our roofing team is knowledgeable in foam roofing application to provide the best roofing available.
- Commercial Metal Roofing Learn how a metal roof can deliver decades of durability, and find out which kind is best for your roof.
- Commercial Roof Consultant Make sure your commercial roof work is on target with a second opinion from our roofing consultants.
- Infrared Roof Moisture & Leak Scans Receive complete leak detection for your roof with our innovative detection techniques.
- Industrial Roofing Our experienced roofing team can provide the specialized skills needed for industrial roof service.
- Built Up Roofing This multilayered solution delivers extreme protection from outside elements.
- Commercial Roof Replacement Our experts can replace every type of commercial roof quickly and conveniently.
- Single Ply Roofing Discover why more business owners are switching to a single ply roofing solution.
- Modified Bitumen Discover how this cost-effective material can provide resistance to almost all outside elements.
Commercial Roof Restoration Solutions
As your commercial roof ages, it may show signs of damage that could evoke the need for replacement. However, at times, minor repair needs and weaknesses can be eliminated by applying a restorative roof coating. Elastomeric coatings are formulated from elastomeric materials and provide repair for damage and weakness, along with providing a uniform appearance and enhanced protection, for up to 10 years.
Foam roofing, another widely-used restoration type, can easily be applied to your present commercial roof system and provides unbeatable protection. Like roof coatings, spray roofing delivers seamless coverage that gets rid of the hassle of water leaks. Foam roofs can also form a barrier for your roofing system that protects against the sun’s rays and lowers your energy usage. Our roofing professionals will discuss all of your commercial roof restoration choices with you to help ensure you get the best outcome for your roof. We deliver details on procedures, cost, and advantages of every product so you know precisely what you’re receiving. Call 513-342-8544 to reach our experts about your commercial roof restoration choices.
- Acrylic Roof Coating Acrylic restorative coatings deliver damage repair and a smooth new finish along with extreme protection.
- Polyurea Roof Coating Ployures coatings offer superior damage repair and protection from chemical and solvent degradation.
- Elastomeric Roof Restoration For an affordable alternative to complete roof replacement, consider restoration using an elastomeric roof coating.
- Silicone Roof Coating Silicone coatings deliver complete restoration to your roof while adding benefits such as protection from impacts, water, and more.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Learn about commercial roof restoration as an affordable alternative to replacement.
- Commercial Foam Roofing This simply applied restoration solution adheres to just about any surface and provides unbeatable protection.
Commercial Roof Repair You Can Rely On
Whether your commercial roofing system was harmed by a severe weather event or it’s fallen victim to years of ponding, our roofing team is ready to help. Our roofing team offers extensive commercial roofing repair, from material replacement to seam separation. After a complete inspection of your roof system, our roofing team will discuss your repair options with you, offering realistic, cost-effective solutions. Our experts deliver quick, efficient roof repair that doesn’t cause interruption to your business. Experience what stress-free commercial roof repair in Baltimore, OH can be like when you speak with the Allstate Roofing, LLC professionals at 513-342-8544.
Your commercial roofing system is perhaps one of the greatest expenses of the building. A roof coating can help make sure that your commercial roofing system is protected and long-lasting. These roof coatings don’t just work as a cost-effective restoration solution, but can also be applied to protect against natural wear and tear and offer reinforced resistance to weather, water, and chemical degradation. Acrylic coatings are the most cost-effective formula, and can provide substantial resistance to outside elements. Silicone coatings offer enhanced protection from UV rays and water, and also weather and outside perils. For even more protection, polyurea roof coatings deliver all the standard protection along with enhanced resistance to chemical and solvent destruction. Our professionals can discuss your options with you, delivering details to help you come to the right roof coating decision. Speak with our experts at 513-342-8544 to learn which commercial roof coating is ideal for your Baltimore, OH roof.
Green Roofing and Cool Roof Options
When you own a business, you know the importance of saving money. Cool roofing solutions deliver extreme resistance to UV rays to deliver substantial savings on your energy costs. In fact, when you install a cool roofing solution onto your structure, you can save up to 30% on energy costs annually. Your cool roof options includes choices like metal, foam, or even single ply membranes, and can fit almost any style roofing system. Elastomeric roof coatings are also great cool roof solutions that offer both preventative and restorative opportunities.
Green roofing solutions, available by the Allstate Roofing, LLC experts, not only save on energy costs, but also have minimal environmental effects. Metal roofing is a top green roofing solution since it’s commonly made by using recycled material and lasts for years without removal, reducing landfill waste. Roof coatings like acrylic and silicone deliver lasting protection without releasing dangerous toxins or chemicals into the air. Call 513-342-8544 to reach the Allstate Roofing, LLC professionals and get additional information about your green roofing options in the Baltimore, OH area.
When the majority of people talk about green roofing, they are talking about the product used. However, it can refer to a roof that has plants, flowers, and other foliage. This roof style is widely popular in Europe, and is quickly gaining traction here. Adding greenery to your building’s rooftop not just delivers a scenic and relaxing getaway, but can actually decrease your energy costs. Because of the natural life cycle of plants, the air around them tends to stay cooler and drier than areas with no foliage. Learn how this modern roof style can benefit your entire building.
- Commercial Metal Roofing This roof material delivers cool roof benefits and minimizes landfill waste.
- Commercial Roof Coatings These coatings don’t just protect and restore, but also offer unbeatable UV protection.
- Green Roofing Discover your options for a roofing solution that’s easier on the environment.
- Commercial Foam Roofing Learn how a foam roof can provide you with unbeatable protection along with energy savings.
- Single Ply Roofing Discover all the environmental benefits that accompany these materials.
- Cool Roofs These systems keep your roof cool to deliver maximum energy savings.
From installation to replacement, our experts are ready to deliver any kind of roof service you need. Find out about all the commercial roofing services provided around Baltimore, OH by calling 513-342-8544.