Your commercial roof is your business’ first line of defense against dangerous hazards. When it needs work, don’t rely on just any local commercial roofer to complete the job. The Allstate Roofing, LLC team has the experience and know-how to complete roof work on every type of roof and material. Whether you’re looking for commercial roof installation, replacement, or anything in between, our commercial roofers are here to help. Our roof experts will identify your individual needs and deliver options that maximize your commercial roof’s durability and strength. Learn how our roofers can deliver complete commercial roofing in Sandusky, OH that you can take to the bank when you call 513-342-8544.
- Spray Foam roofing Our roofers are knowledgeable in foam roofing installation to offer the best roofing available.
- Commercial Metal Roofing Learn how a metal roof can deliver years of protection, and find out which type is ideal for your roof.
- Commercial Roof Consultant Make sure your commercial roofing project is being carried our sufficiently with expert guidance from our consultants.
- Infrared Roof Moisture & Leak Scans Get complete moisture detection for your commercial roof with our innovative detection methods.
- Industrial Roofing Find out why our roofers are trusted all over for dependable industrial roof services.
- Built Up Roofing This material offers unbeatable protection with multilayered construction.
- Commercial Roof Replacement When your commercial roof is worn out, our professionals offer replacement that’s quick and cost-effective.
- Single Ply Roofing These widely used roof materials offer extreme protection against the elements and durability against impacts and more.
- Modified Bitumen Discover how this affordable roofing selection can deliver unbeatable protection from the elements, UV rays, and more.
Your Commercial Roof Restoration Options
As your commercial roofing system begins to age and show more complex signs of damage, you may be in need of replacement. At times, however, your roofing system can be restored with a commercial roof coating that provides minor damage repair as well as protection reinforcement. These elastomeric coatings can be used on any, sort of roofing system and not just eliminate damage throughout your commercial roof, but also provide unbeatable protection and a uniform, sharp new appearance for up to 10 years.
Foam roofing is applied directly to your current roof system, and is another widely-used type of roof restoration. Much like roof coatings, foam roofing offers seamless adhesion to your roof, virtually eliminating the threat of water or debris damage. Foam roofs can also resist UV rays to minimize your energy costs. Our roofing experts will discuss your roof restoration options, and help you decide whether restoration is a good decision for your commercial roofing system. Our team will provide information on material cost and performance so you can be sure you are getting precisely what yo9u’re looking for. Call our experts at 513-342-8544 for more information on your commercial roof restoration options.
- Acrylic Roof Coating These restorative coatings provide damage repair and a uniform new finish along with extreme protection.
- Polyurea Roof Coating Ployures coatings provide superior damage repair and protection from chemical and solvent degradation.
- Elastomeric Roof Restoration As a cost-effective alternative to some roof replacements, elastomeric coatings deliver damage repair and resistance to the elements.
- Silicone Roof Coating These coatings offer damage repair and have multiple benefits like extreme water protection.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Extend the life of your present commercial roofing system with commercial roof restoration instead of replacement.
- Commercial Foam Roofing This cost-effective roofing solution provides unbeatable protection and can be applied to almost any roof material.
Commercial Roof Repair You Can Rely On
Whether it’s caused by a severe weather event, falling power lines, or simply old age, at one point or another, your roof will fail. When that happens, our expert roofing team is ready. We provide fast repair for every commercial roofing issue, from missing material to water leaks stemming from seam separation. Our team will perform a complete roof assessment on your roofing system to identify all visible and hidden damages, and offer viable roof solutions that fit your budget. Our roofing solutions are both efficient and convenient, and offer fast service with little interruption to your business. Contact our roofers at 513-342-8544 and experience stress-free commercial roofing throughout Sandusky, OH that can’t be found anywhere else.
Roof Coating Solutions Provide by Allstate Roofing, LLC
Your commercial roof was expensive. Ensure it can withstand the elements for longer with a protective roof coating. These roof coatings don’t just work as an affordable restoration option, but can also be applied to protect against natural aging wear and offer reinforced protection against weather, water, and chemical degradation. Acrylic coatings are an efficient method for reinforcing your roof’s strength prior to damage from UV rays and other outdoor dangers. Silicone, like acrylic, delivers substantial protection from weather and outdoor hazards, and is known for its extreme water and UV ray protection. For roof systems that undergo harmful toxins and fumes, polyurea coatings not only shield against outside dangers, but also resist chemical and solvent destruction. Our commercial roofers will discuss your needs with you and provide the best choice for your roofing system. Call us now at 513-342-8544 to discuss your commercial roof coating options in Sandusky, OH.
Green Roofing and Cool Roof Options
As a proprietor, you know the importance of saving costs wherever you can. Cool roofs deliver extreme resistance to UV rays and can deliver substantial savings on your energy bills. In fact, your company could save up to 30 percent on energy bills every year that a cool roofing system is in place. Your cool roofing solutions vary greatly and can include materials like foam and single ply membranes. Elastomeric roof coatings are also ideal cool roof solutions that deliver both preventative and restorative capabilities.
Green roofing doesn’t just save on energy bills, but they are also easier on the environment. Green roof solutions, like metal roof systems, are usually constructed from recycled materials and last longer for less landfill waste. Roof coatings such as acrylic and silicone provide lasting protection without releasing harmful toxins or chemicals into the air. Speak with our roofers at 513-342-8544 to discover all of your green roof choices in Sandusky, OH.
When most building owners discuss green roofing, they are talking about the material. However, it can reference a roof with plants, flowers, and other foliage. This roofing style has been widely-used for years in European regions, and is growing a considerable following today in America. Adding greenery to your building’s rooftop doesn’t just deliver a beautiful and stress-free getaway, but can actually lower your energy bills. By utilizing the natural life cycle of plants, your roof will stay cooler and drier. Call our experts at 513-342-8544 to learn more about the benefits of green roofing.
- Commercial Metal Roofing This green roof material reduces landfill waste and delivers unbeatable protection.
- Commercial Roof Coatings Besides delivering unbeatable protection, these coatings can provide extreme energy use reduction.
- Green Roofing Learn how these roof solutions minimize effects on your environment.
- Commercial Foam Roofing To get seamless protection along with energy savings, a foam roofing system may be a good idea for your roof.
- Single Ply Roofing Learn how single ply materials benefit you and the environment.
- Cool Roofs Learn how these roofing options can minimize your energy costs.
From installation to replacement, our commercial roofers are here to deliver whichever kind of roofing service you’re looking for. Contact a Allstate Roofing, LLC expert today at 513-342-8544 to find out about all of our commercial roofing services in Sandusky, OH.