Your commercial roof guards your business and your livelihood. Don’t trust its repairs and service to just another roofing company. The Allstate Roofing, LLC team has the experience and know-how to perform roof work on every type of roof and material. Whether you’re in need of simple repairs or a full replacement for your commercial roof, our experts have got you covered. We work with you to identify your individual roofing needs and provide roofing service that enhances your roof’s performance and longevity. Learn more about our commercial roof services conducted in Kingston, OH when you call 513-342-8544.
- Spray Foam roofing Learn how a seamless foam roof can provide superior protection for your roof.
- Commercial Metal Roofing Our professionals can help you decide which metal roofing material is ideal for your roofing system, and provide superior installation and repair services.
- Commercial Roof Consultant Ensure your commercial roof work is on target with a second opinion from our roofing consultants.
- Infrared Roof Moisture & Leak Scans Our team uses only the most advanced techniques to ensure complete leak detection for your roof.
- Industrial Roofing Get experienced, knowledgeable care of your industrial roof.
- Built Up Roofing This material offers unbeatable protection with multilayered construction.
- Commercial Roof Replacement If your commercial roof is worn or aged, our roofers offer replacement that’s quick and affordable.
- Single Ply Roofing Learn why more business owners are switching to a single ply roofing system.
- Modified Bitumen Learn how this cost-effective roofing solution can provide extreme protection from outside elements, UV rays, and more.
Your Commercial Roof Restoration Options
As your commercial roof gets older, it may start to show signs of degradation and damage that lead to replacement. Sometimes, though, a commercial roof coating can be applied instead of replacement to repair damage and reinforce durability. Elastomeric coating can be applied on every type of commercial roof to deliver up to 10 years of durability along with damage repair and a uniform, sleek appearance.
Another widely-used form of roof restoration is the application of foam roofing. This formula provides seamless coverage to shield your roofing system from water, weather, and more, just as roof coatings do. Foam roofing can also provide incredible protection from UV rays, leading to minimized energy costs. Our roofing experts will go over your commercial roofing choices with you and help you decide whether roof restoration is right for you. We ensure you get the exact commercial roof restoration product you need by providing accurate information about pricing, performance, and lifespan for each prospective formula. Call our experts at 513-342-8544 to get additional information about your commercial roof restoration options.
- Acrylic Roof Coating Acrylic restorative coatings provide damage repair and a smooth new finish along with superior protection.
- Polyurea Roof Coating Repair your commercial roofing system’s damages and protect it from industrial chemical and solvent wear with this restorative coating.
- Elastomeric Roof Restoration Before your replace your roof, consider the benefits of roof restoration with an elastomeric coating.
- Silicone Roof Coating Silicone coatings deliver total restoration to your roof while offering benefits like protection from impacts, water, and more.
- Commercial Roof Restoration In many cases, your commercial roofing system can be restored in lieu of replacement.
- Commercial Foam Roofing Learn more about the benefits of foam roofing in lieu of commercial roof replacement to provide superior protection on top of your current commercial roof.
Commercial Roof Repair
No matter if your commercial roof was harmed from a severe storm or it’s fallen victim to years of ponding, our roofing team is ready to help. The Allstate Roofing, LLC experts can provide commercial roofing repairs of all sorts to return your roof to its best, fast. Our team will perform a full roof inspection on your system to identify all visible and hidden damages, and deliver realistic roof solutions that fit your budget. Our roofing solutions are both efficient and convenient, and offer fast service with minimal disruption to your business. Contact our roofers at 513-342-8544 to experience stress-free commercial roofing in Kingston, OH like nowhere else.
Your Roof Coating Options
Your commercial roofing system is maybe one of the greatest expenses of the building. Roof coatings deliver protection to your commercial roofing system, reinforcing its strength and lifespan. Elastomeric roof coatings are not just ideal restoration materials, but they are able to deliver preventative protection, maximizing your roof’s lifespan and durability. Acrylic coatings are an efficient method for reinforcing your roof’s strength before damage from UV rays and other outdoor dangers. Silicone coatings deliver enhanced protection from UV rays and water, and also weather and outside perils. When you’re looking for more substantial protection from harsh toxins like chemicals and other solvents, consider a polyurea coating to offer unbeatable resistance to these and many other roof hazards. Our commercial roofers will go through your needs with you and provide the best option for your roof. Schedule your commercial roof coating application around Kingston, OH by dialing 513-342-8544.
Benefits of Green and Cool Roofing
As a proprietor, you understand the importance of saving costs however possible. Cool roofs help you save on energy costs by delivering a protective shield against harmful UV rays. In fact, when you install a cool roofing solution onto your building, you are able to save as much as 30% on energy costs annually. Your cool roof selection can include metal, foam, or even single ply membranes, and can fit almost any style roofing system. Elastomeric roof coatings are also regarded as cool roof solutions, and can provide exponential resistance and affordability.
Green roofing solutions, available by the Allstate Roofing, LLC team, not only save on energy bills, but also have minimal environmental effects. Typically green roof system materials like metal are constructed from recycled material and contribute minimal waste to local landfills. Roof coatings like acrylic and silicone offer lasting resistance without fumes or toxins, and preserve air quality while preventing landfill clutter. Call 513-342-8544 to reach the Allstate Roofing, LLC experts and get more information about your green roof options in the Kingston, OH area.
While most green roofs refer to an eco-friendly roofing product, it can also refer to a roofing system that has live foliage like flowers, plants, or trees. This roofing choice is widely used throughout Europe, and is quickly gaining a following in the United States. Besides offering a luxurious retreat, adding greenery to your roof can lower your energy costs. The photosynthesis cycle of the foliage planted will naturally provide a cooler, drier environment. Discover how this innovative roof style can save you on energy costs.
- Commercial Metal Roofing This green roof material minimizes landfill waste and delivers unbeatable protection.
- Commercial Roof Coatings Find out how these durable coatings can also provide lasting energy savings.
- Green Roofing Find out how these materials minimize effects on your environment.
- Commercial Foam Roofing For seamless protection along with energy savings, a foam roofing system may be a good idea for your roof.
- Single Ply Roofing Discover each of the environmental benefits that accompany these materials.
- Cool Roofs Discover how these UV resistant roof options offer maximum savings.
Our professionals are here to help with any roofing need, from a quick repair to a complete replacement. Learn more about our commercial roofing services around Kingston, OH when you call 513-342-8544.