Your commercial roof system guards your building and your livelihood. When it needs work, don’t trust just any local roofing company to complete the job. The Allstate Roofing, LLC experts offer impeccable workmanship for every type of commercial roof solution. Whether your commercial roofing system needs a few repairs or a whole replacement, our roofers are ready to help. Our team works with you to discover your individual roofing needs and deliver roofing service that enhances your roof’s performance and longevity. Learn how our experts can deliver comprehensive commercial roofing throughout Hicksville, OH that you can depend on when you call 513-342-8544.
- Spray Foam roofing Our roofing team is knowledgeable in foam roofing application to provide the best service available.
- Commercial Metal Roofing Learn how a metal roof can deliver years of durability, and find out which kind is best for your roof.
- Commercial Roof Consultant It never hurts to ask for a second opinion. Our roofing consultants can ensure your roof job is on track.
- Infrared Roof Moisture & Leak Scans Receive complete leak detection for your commercial roof with our innovative detection techniques.
- Industrial Roofing Get experienced, knowledgeable care of your industrial roofing system.
- Built Up Roofing This material offers outstanding protection with multilayered construction.
- Commercial Roof Replacement When your commercial roof is worn out, our professionals offer replacement that’s quick and cost-effective.
- Single Ply Roofing Discover why more business owners are making the switch to a single ply roofing system.
- Modified Bitumen As a widely-used flat roofing option, this affordable material offers lasting protection from the elements.
Commercial Roof Restoration Solutions
When your commercial roofing system begins to age, damage and weakness may begin to be more prevalent, calling for the need for replacement. Sometimes, however, your roofing system can be restored with a commercial roof coating that provides minor damage elimination along with protection reinforcement. Elastomeric coatings can last up to a decade, providing your roof with reinforced protection, damage and weakness elimination, and a revitalized, sharp appearance.
Foam roofing is also a widely-used form of restoration that is applied directly to your present roof material. Much like elastomeric coatings, foam roofing delivers seamless adhesion to your roof, virtually eliminating the hassle of water or debris damage. This material also forms a barrier against UV rays, which can help to minimize your energy bills. Our experts will help you decipher whether roof restoration is right for you, and go over all of your choices to ensure you are happy with your finished product. Our professionals go over cost, performance, and lifespan for every option to ensure you receive the exact product you’re looking for. For more information about commercial roof restoration solutions for your roof system, speak with our professionals now at 513-342-8544.
- Acrylic Roof Coating Don’t suffer with a damaged roof. An acrylic coating can offer damage repair and restoration at an affordable price.
- Polyurea Roof Coating For restoration of industrial roofing, the first choice is polyurea coating.
- Elastomeric Roof Restoration Prior to replacing your roof, consider the benefits of roof restoration with an elastomeric coating.
- Silicone Roof Coating Receive damage repair and a smooth new finish with reinforced resistance to the elements.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Discover how roof restoration can revive your commercial roof without the cost of replacement.
- Commercial Foam Roofing Learn more about the benefits of foam roofing in lieu of replacement to provide superior protection on top of your current commercial roof.
Commercial Roof Repair
No matter if your commercial roof has failed due to torrential weather or fallen debris, our professionals can help. Our roofers offer extensive commercial roof repair services, from material replacement to seam separation. Our team will perform a full roof inspection on your roofing system to identify all visible and hidden damages, and deliver viable roof solutions that won’t break your bank. Our roof solutions are both efficient and convenient, and offer fast service with little interruption to your business. Experience what stress-free commercial roof repair in Hicksville, OH can be like when you call the Allstate Roofing, LLC professionals at 513-342-8544.
Your Roof Coating Options
Your commercial roofis perhaps one of the heftiest expenses of the building. Elastomeric coatings deliver protection to your commercial roofing system, reinforcing its durability and lifespan. These roof coatings not only work as a cost-effective restoration solution, but can also be applied to protect against natural aging wear and provide reinforced resistance to weather, water, and chemical degradation. Affordable acrylic coatings offer enhanced protection from the elements along with a leak-proof, seamless seal. Silicone coatings deliver enhanced protection from UV rays and water, and also weather and outside hazards. For even more protection, polyurea roof coatings can provide all the standard protection along with enhanced resistance to chemical and solvent breakdown. Your commercial roofer can provide details about each option to help you decide on the ideal solution for your roofing needs. Schedule your commercial roof coating application in Hicksville, OH by dialing 513-342-8544.
Benefits of Green and Cool Roofing
When running a company, saving money where you can is crucial. Cool roofing helps you minimize your energy costs by delivering a protective shield against harmful UV rays. In fact, installing a cool roof can save you as much as 30 percent every year. Your cool roof solutions are vast and can include foam and single ply membranes. Elastomeric coatings are also regarded as cool roof solutions, and provide damage prevention and repair.
Along with cost savings, green roofing is better on the environment. These roof choices are often constructed from recycled materials and deliver extreme life for minimized waste in local landfills. Acrylic and silicone roof coatings are also great options because of their ability to preserve your roofing system for less removal waste, and release minimal residue through the air at application. Speak with our roofers at 513-342-8544 to discover all of your green roofing options in Hicksville, OH.
Green roofing can also reference a method that applies foliage like flowers, trees, and other plants on top of a roofing system. This European roofing style has quickly become quite popular in metro areas of America. Adding foliage to your rooftop can deliver decreased energy costs and offer a natural luxurious getaway. The photosynthesis cycle of the foliage added will naturally deliver a cooler, drier environment. Call the Allstate Roofing, LLC experts at 513-342-8544 to learn more about the advantages of green roofs.
- Commercial Metal Roofing This green roof solution reduces landfill waste while delivering unbeatable protection.
- Commercial Roof Coatings Besides offering unbeatable protection, these coatings can provide extreme energy savings.
- Green Roofing Discover your choices for a roofing system that’s easier on the environment.
- Commercial Foam Roofing For seamless protection and energy savings, a foam roofing solution may be a good idea for your roof.
- Single Ply Roofing Discover why every single ply roof solution is considered a popular cool roof choice.
- Cool Roofs These roof solutions keep your roof cool to deliver substantial energy savings.
From repair to replacement, our commercial roofers are ready to deliver whichever type of roofing service you need. Find out about all the commercial roofing services provided in Hicksville, OH by calling 513-342-8544.