Your commercial roof protects your business and your livelihood. When you need roof service, don’t rely on just any roofing company. The Allstate Roofing, LLC professionals will perform your commercial roofing skillfully and accurately. Whether your commercial roof needs minor repair or a whole replacement, our commercial roofing team is ready to help. Our roofing experts will identify your individual needs and provide solutions that maximize your commercial roof’s performance and strength. Learn how our experts can deliver comprehensive commercial roofing in Union City, OH that you can take to the bank when you call 513-342-8544.
- Spray Foam roofing Our roofing team is experienced in foam roofing installation to provide the best roofing available.
- Commercial Metal Roofing Our experts can help you identify which metal roofing material is best for your commercial roof, and deliver superior installation and repair services.
- Commercial Roof Consultant It never hurts to get a second opinion. Our roofing consultants will ensure your project is on track.
- Infrared Roof Moisture & Leak Scans Receive complete moisture detection for your roof with our innovative detection techniques.
- Industrial Roofing Get experienced, knowledgeable care of your industrial roofing system.
- Built Up Roofing Find out how this commercial roofing option can offer varied thickness for varied protection.
- Commercial Roof Replacement When your commercial roof is worn out, our professionals offer replacement that’s quick and cost-effective.
- Single Ply Roofing These widely used roof materials deliver extreme protection against the elements and resistance against impacts and more.
- Modified Bitumen Find out how this cost-effective material can offer protection from almost all outside elements.
Your Commercial Roof Restoration Options
As your commercial roof ages, it may exhibit signs of damage that could evoke the need for replacement. Though replacement is at times necessary, oftentimes, your damages can be eliminated by applying a commercial roof coating. Elastomeric coating can be applied on every kind of commercial roof to offer up to 10 years of durability along with damage repair and a uniform, sleek appearance.
Another widely-used type of commercial roofing restoration is foam roofing. Much like elastomeric coatings, foam roofing delivers seamless protection for your roof, virtually eliminating the hassle of water or debris damage. This formula also forms a barrier against UV rays, which can help to minimize your energy bills. Our experts will go through each of your commercial roof restoration choices with you to help ensure you get the best outcome for your roof. We will deliver information on product cost and performance so you know you are getting precisely what you want. Call 513-342-8544 to speak with our experts about your commercial roof restoration options.
- Acrylic Roof Coating These cost-effective coatings can sometimes serve as a great alternative to replacement.
- Polyurea Roof Coating Repair your commercial roofing system’s damages and protect it from future chemical and solvent degradation with this restorative coating.
- Elastomeric Roof Restoration Prior to replacing your roof, consider the advantages of roof restoration with an elastomeric coating.
- Silicone Roof Coating Silicone coatings deliver complete restoration to your roof while offering benefits such as protection from impacts, water, and more.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Discover how roof restoration can bring your commercial roof back to life without the cost of replacement.
- Commercial Foam Roofing This easily applied restoration solution adheres to just about any surface and delivers superior protection.
Commercial Roof Repair
No matter if your commercial roofing system was damaged by a severe weather event or it’s fallen victim to years of wear and tear, our roofing team is ready to help. Our team offers quick repair for every commercial roof dilemma, from missing material to water leaks stemming from seam separation. After a vigorous inspection of your commercial roofing, our roofing team will discuss your repair options with you, offering realistic, cost-effective solutions. Our professionals provide quick, efficient roof repair that doesn’t interrupt your business. Call 513-342-8544 to experience hassle-free, effective commercial roof repair in Union City, OH.
Your Roof Coating Options
Your commercial roofing system is perhaps one of the heftiest expenses of the building. Maximize its life and durability by applying an elastomeric roof coating before damage and weakness appears. These roof coatings don’t just work as an affordable restoration solution, but can also be applied to prevent natural aging wear and provide reinforced resistance to weather, water, and chemical degradation. Affordable acrylic coatings deliver substantial protection from the elements along with a leak-proof, seamless seal. Silicone coatings offer extreme protection from UV rays and water, and also weather and outside hazards. For roofs that battle harmful toxins and fumes, polyurea coatings not only protect against outside dangers, but also resist chemical and solvent destruction. Our experts will go through your needs with you and provide the best choice for your roofing system. Call our experts at 513-342-8544 to learn which commercial roof coating is ideal for your Union City, OH roofing system.
Green Roofing and Cool Roofs
When you own a business, you know saving money where possible is vital. Cool roofs help you save on energy costs by providing a protective shield against harmful UV rays. In fact, installing a cool roof can save you up to 30 percent annually. Your cool roof solutions are vast and can include foam and single ply membranes. Also regarded as cool roof options are elastomeric coatings, which can be applied for both damage prevention and restoration.
Green roofing doesn’t just save on energy costs, but they are also less impactful on the environment. These roof choices are typically constructed from recycled materials and offer extreme life for less waste in local landfills. Roof coating options like acrylic and silicone offer lasting resistance without fumes or toxins, and preserve air quality as well as detering landfill clutter. Call 513-342-8544 to speak with the Allstate Roofing, LLC experts and receive more details about your green roof options in the Union City, OH area.
While green roofing usually refers to the material that’s used, it can also refer to the addition of plants, flowers, or other greenery that are added to many rooftops. While this style is considerably more widely-used around European regions, it is quickly gaining a following here at home. Adding foliage to your building’s rooftop not just delivers a beautiful and relaxing refuge, but can also decrease your energy bills. Because of the natural life cycle of plants, the air surrounding them tends to stay cooler and drier than spaces without foliage. Call the Allstate Roofing, LLC experts at 513-342-8544 to find out more about the advantages of green roofs.
- Commercial Metal Roofing For unbeatable durability along with great energy savings, consider a commercial metal roofing system.
- Commercial Roof Coatings Find out how these protective coatings can also deliver lasting energy savings.
- Green Roofing Find out how these roof solutions have a minimal effect on your environment.
- Commercial Foam Roofing To get seamless protection along with energy savings, a foam roofing solution may be for you.
- Single Ply Roofing Find out how single ply materials benefit you and the environment.
- Cool Roofs Find out how these roofing solutions can save substantial amounts in energy costs.
Our experts are here to help with any roofing need, from a simple repair to a total replacement. Learn more about the commercial roofing services we offer in Union City, OH by calling 513-342-8544.