Your commercial roofing is your business’ most crucial defense against weather, water, and other hazards. When it needs work, don’t trust just any local commercial roofer for the job. The experienced roofing team at Allstate Roofing, LLC can deliver knowledgeable, comprehensive roof service for every type of roof style or material. Whether you’re looking for commercial roof installation, replacement, or any service in between, our commercial roofers are here to help. Our experts will identify your roofing needs and deliver solutions that maximize your roof’s lifespan and durability. Call us today at 513-342-8544 to find out about the commercial roofing services our team provides in Solon, OH, and how we can increase the performance and protection of your commercial roof.
- Spray Foam roofing Our roofing team is experienced in foam roofing application to offer the best service available.
- Commercial Metal Roofing Learn how a metal roof can deliver years of protection, and find out which kind is best for your roof.
- Commercial Roof Consultant Make sure your commercial roofing project is on schedule and on target with expert guidance from our consultants.
- Infrared Roof Moisture & Leak Scans Our team uses only the most advanced techniques to ensure comprehensive leak detection on your roof.
- Industrial Roofing Get proficient, knowledgeable care of your industrial roofing system.
- Built Up Roofing This multilayered solution delivers extreme resistance to from outside elements.
- Commercial Roof Replacement Learn why our professionals are the go-to roofing team when it comes to commercial roof replacement.
- Single Ply Roofing Find out about all the advantages that come with having a single ply roofing system.
- Modified Bitumen As a widely-used flat roofing option, this cost-effective material provides lasting protection from the elements.
Commercial Roof Restoration Solutions
As your roof ages and shows more complex signs of weakness, you may be faced with the need for replacement. Sometimes, though, a commercial roof coating can be applied instead of replacement to eliminate damage and restore durability. These elastomeric coatings can be applied to every, type of roofing system and not just repair damage throughout your commercial roof, but also deliver unbeatable protection and a uniform, sharp new appearance for up to a decade.
Foam roofing is applied directly to your current roofing system, and is another popular form of roof restoration. Much like elastomeric coatings, foam roofing offers seamless adhesion to your roof, virtually eliminating the threat of water or debris damage. This material also works as a barrier to UV rays, which can help to lower your energy costs. Our roofing team will discuss your commercial roofing choices with you and help you decide whether roof restoration is the best choice. We will deliver information on product cost and performance so you can be sure you are getting exactly what yo9u’re looking for. Call our experts at 513-342-8544 to get additional information on your commercial roof restoration options.
- Acrylic Roof Coating These cost-effective coatings can be a great alternative to replacement.
- Polyurea Roof Coating For industrial roof restoration, the first choice is polyurea coating.
- Elastomeric Roof Restoration Prior to replacing your roof, learn more about the advantages of roof restoration with an elastomeric coating.
- Silicone Roof Coating Receive damage repair and a smooth new finish with reinforced resistance to the elements.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Extend the longevity of your current commercial roofing system with commercial roof restoration instead of replacement.
- Commercial Foam Roofing Consider foam roofing in lieu of commercial roof replacement to provide superior protection to your current commercial roof.
Professional Commercial Roof Repair
Sometime during the lifespan of your commercial roof, it will fail, whether from severe weather, falling debris, or even years of water ponding. Our team offers fast repair for any commercial roof dilemma, from missing tiles or shingles to water leaks caused by seam separation. We will complete a comprehensive inspection of your entire roofing system to identify even hidden damage, and go through all of your options with you. Our professionals deliver quick, efficient roof repair that doesn’t cause interruption to your business. For commercial roof repair in Solon, OH that really is stress-free, call our roofing experts at 513-342-8544.
Your Roof Coating Options
Your commercial roof was costly. Elastomeric coatings deliver protection to your commercial roofing system, reinforcing its durability and longevity. Elastomeric roof coatings are not just great restoration options, but they can also deliver preventative protection, maximizing your roof’s lifespan and strength. Acrylic coatings are an efficient method for reinforcing your roof’s durability before damage from UV rays and other outdoor hazards. Silicone, like acrylic, can provide extreme protection from weather and outdoor hazards, and possesses its own substantial water and UV ray protection. For even further resistance, polyurea roof coatings can provide all the standard protection along with added resistance to chemical and solvent destruction. Your commercial roofing expert can offer details about each selection to help you decide on the ideal solution for your roofing needs. Schedule your commercial roof coating application around Solon, OH by dialing 513-342-8544.
Green Roofing and Cool Roof Options
When running a business, saving money where you can is vital. Cool roof solutions helps you save on your monthly energy costs by deflecting UV rays to offer a cooler surface. These roof solutions offer savings of up to 30 percent annually. Your cool roofing options are vast and can include materials like foam and single ply membranes. Also considered to be cool roofing solutions are elastomeric coatings, which can be used for both damage prevention and restoration.
Green roof options allow you to not simply decrease energy bills, but minimize environmental effects as well. Green roof options, like metal roofing, are usually constructed from recycled materials and last for years, contributing less landfill waste. Acrylic and silicone roof coatings are also top choices due to their ability to preserve your roof for less removal waste, and deliver minimal residue into the air at application. Call 513-342-8544 to reach the Allstate Roofing, LLC experts and receive additional details about your green roof options in the Solon, OH area.
When the majority of people discuss green roofing, they are referring to the product used. However, it may also reference a roof with plants, flowers, and other greenery. While this technique is substantially more popular around European countries, it is quickly gaining a following here at home. Adding foliage to your building’s rooftop not just delivers a scenic and relaxing refuge, but can also decrease your energy bills. By utilizing the natural life cycle of plants, your roof will stay cooler and drier. Learn more about the advantages of a natural green roof in Solon, OH when you call a Allstate Roofing, LLC commercial roofer.
- Commercial Metal Roofing For unbeatable durability and energy savings, consider a commercial metal roofing system.
- Commercial Roof Coatings Find out how these durable coatings can also provide lasting energy use reduction.
- Green Roofing These systems offer savings as well as environmental protection.
- Commercial Foam Roofing Learn the ways a foam roof can offer unbeatable protection and energy savings.
- Single Ply Roofing Find out how single ply materials benefit you and the environment.
- Cool Roofs Discover how these UV resistant roof options offer maximum savings.
Whether yo9u’re looking for roof repair or replacement, our experts are here to provide the service you need. Learn more about our commercial roofing services in Solon, OH when you call 513-342-8544.