Your commercial roofing system is your business’ first line of protection against dangerous hazards. When you’re in search of roof service, don’t trust just any roofing company. The Allstate Roofing, LLC team will perform your commercial roofing with skill and accuracy. From commercial roof installation to roof replacement, and every step in between, our certified experts are ready to help. We work with you to identify your needs and offer roof solutions that re-energize and reinforce your commercial roof. To learn how our commercial roofers can improve your commercial roof in Gates Mills, OH, call our experts today at 513-342-8544.
- Spray Foam roofing Learn how a seamless foam roof provides unbeatable protection for your roof.
- Commercial Metal Roofing Our experts can help you decide which metal roofing material is ideal for your commercial roof, and provide superior installation and repair services.
- Commercial Roof Consultant It never hurts to get a second opinion. Our third party consultants can ensure your roof job is on track.
- Infrared Roof Moisture & Leak Scans Receive complete moisture detection for your roof with our innovative detection techniques.
- Industrial Roofing Our knowledgeable roofers can provide the specialized skills required for industrial roof service.
- Built Up Roofing Learn how this commercial roofing solution can offer varied thickness for the protection you need.
- Commercial Roof Replacement Our experts can replace every type of commercial roof quickly and conveniently.
- Single Ply Roofing Discover each of the benefits that come from a single ply roofing system.
- Modified Bitumen Discover how this affordable roofing solution can provide extreme protection from the elements, UV rays, and more.
Your Commercial Roof Restoration Options
As your commercial roof begins to age, it may exhibit signs of damage that could lead to the need for replacement. However, at times, minor repair needs and weaknesses can be eliminated by applying a restorative roof coating. These elastomeric coatings can be used on any, sort of roofing system and not just eliminate damage throughout your commercial roof, but also provide unbeatable protection and a uniform, smooth new appearance for up to 10 years.
Foam roofing is also a popular type of restoration that can be applied directly on top of your current roofing material. Much like roof coatings, foam roofing delivers seamless protection for your roof, virtually eliminating the threat of water or debris damage. Foam roofing can also protect against UV rays to lower your energy bills. Our roofing experts will go over your commercial roofing options with you and help you decide whether roof restoration is the best choice. Our experts go over pricing, advantages, and lifespan for each option to ensure you get the exact product you’re looking for. Call 513-342-8544 to reach our roofers about your commercial roof restoration choices.
- Acrylic Roof Coating These cost-effective coatings can be a great alternative to replacement.
- Polyurea Roof Coating Learn why these coatings are a first choice for industrial roof restoration.
- Elastomeric Roof Restoration As a cost-effective alternative to some roof replacements, elastomeric coatings provide damage repair and protection from the elements.
- Silicone Roof Coating Find out how these restorative coatings can deliver superior protection against impact and water.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Find out how roof restoration can revive your commercial roof without the expense of replacement.
- Commercial Foam Roofing Consider foam roofing in lieu of replacement to provide superior protection on top of your current commercial roof.
Commercial Roof Repair
No matter if your commercial roof has failed due to severe weather or fallen debris, our professionals can help. Our roofers offer extensive commercial roof repair services, from material replacement to seam separation. Our experts complete a full inspection of your roof system and discuss all damages and weaknesses with you, providing realistic, cost-effective solutions. Our professionals work quickly to repair your roof and provide professional service that causes minimal disruption to your business. Contact our roofers at 513-342-8544 and experience hassle-free commercial roofing in Gates Mills, OH that can’t be found anywhere else.
Roof Coating Solutions Provide by Allstate Roofing, LLC
Your commercial roofing system was not a cheap investment. Ensure it’s able to stand up to the elements for longer with an elastomeric roof coating. These roof coatings don’t just work as an affordable restoration solution, but can also be applied to protect against natural aging wear and provide reinforced resistance to weather, water, and chemical degradation. Acrylic coatings are an efficient way to enhance your roof’s strength before damage from UV rays and other outdoor dangers. Like acrylic, silicone coatings are easily applied directly to your current roof and offer extreme impact protection, water resistance, and UV ray deflection for up to 10 years. For even more protection, polyurea roof coatings can provide all the standard protection plus added resistance to chemical and solvent breakdown. Get all the details you need to make the right coating for your commercial roofing system. Speak with our professional roofing team at 513-342-8544 to learn which commercial roof coating is best for your Gates Mills, OH roofing system.
Green Roofing and Cool Roof Options
When running a business, saving money where you can is vital. Cool roofing helps you save on your monthly energy costs by reflecting UV rays to deliver a cooler surface. In fact, when you install a cool roofing solution onto your building, you are able to save as much as 30% on energy costs annually. These solutions include durable, cost-effective choices such as foam and single ply membranes. Elastomeric roof coatings are also regarded as cool roof options, and can provide exponential resistance and affordability.
Green roofing doesn’t just save on energy costs, but they are also less impactful on the environment. These options, like metal roof systems, are usually made by using recycled materials and last longer for less landfill waste. Acrylic and silicone roof coatings are also great options due to their ability to preserve your roof for less removal waste, and release minimal residue through the air at application. Call 513-342-8544 to reach the Allstate Roofing, LLC experts and receive more details about your green roof options in the Gates Mills, OH area.
Although most green roofs refer to an environmentally friendly material, it can also refer to a roofing system with live foliage like flowers, plants, or trees. This roofing style is widely popular in Europe, and is quickly gaining a following in the United States. Adding foliage to your building’s rooftop not just delivers a scenic and stress-free refuge, but can also decrease your energy costs. The photosynthesis cycle of the foliage added will naturally deliver a cooler, drier environment. Learn more about the benefits of a natural green roofing system in Gates Mills, OH by calling a Allstate Roofing, LLC commercial roofer.
- Commercial Metal Roofing This roof material provides cool roof benefits and reduces landfill waste.
- Commercial Roof Coatings Find out how these durable coatings can also provide lasting energy savings.
- Green Roofing These systems deliver savings as well as environmental protection.
- Commercial Foam Roofing Learn why this cool roof solution is a local favorite.
- Single Ply Roofing Learn how single ply materials benefit you and your environment.
- Cool Roofs These roof solutions keep your roof cool to deliver maximum energy savings.
Our experts are here to help with all of your roofing needs, from a quick repair to a complete replacement. Find out about each of our commercial roofing services provided in Gates Mills, OH by calling 513-342-8544.