Your commercial roof is your company’s main line of defense against outside hazards. When it needs work, call the roofers you can depend on. The Allstate Roofing, LLC professionals offer impeccable workmanship for every type of commercial roof material. From commercial roof installation to roof replacement, and every process in between, our skilled experts are ready to help. Our roofing experts will identify your needs and provide solutions that maximize your commercial roof’s performance and strength. Call our experts now at 513-342-8544 to find out about the commercial roofing services we offer around Bucyrus, OH, and how we can increase the performance and protection of your commercial roof.
- Spray Foam roofing Our roofers are knowledgeable in foam roofing installation to provide the best roofing available.
- Commercial Metal Roofing Discover all the superior advantages that accompany a commercial metal roof, and what type will be best for your roof.
- Commercial Roof Consultant Make sure your commercial roofing project is being carried our sufficiently with expert guidance from our consultants.
- Infrared Roof Moisture & Leak Scans Our team uses only the most innovative techniques to ensure complete leak detection on your roof.
- Industrial Roofing Learn why our roofers are trusted all over for dependable industrial roof services.
- Built Up Roofing Learn how this commercial roofing option can offer varied thickness for varied protection.
- Commercial Roof Replacement Find out how our experts can deliver quick, cost-effective replacement services for your commercial roof.
- Single Ply Roofing Find out why single ply roofing is a top choice in commercial roofing.
- Modified Bitumen As a widely-used flat roofing solution, this cost-effective material offers lasting protection from the elements.
Your Commercial Roof Restoration Options
As your commercial roof ages, it may exhibit signs of wear and tear that could evoke the need for replacement. While replacement is sometimes necessary, oftentimes, your damages can be repaired by applying a commercial roof coating. These coatings are made from elastomeric materials and provide repair for damage and weakness, along with providing a uniform appearance and reinforced strength, for up to a decade.
Foam roofing is applied directly on top of your present roofing system, and is another popular type of roof restoration. This method provides seamless coverage to protect your roofing system from water, weather, and more, just as roof coatings do. Foam roofs can also form a barrier for your roofing system that protects against the sun’s rays and lowers your energy usage. Our experts will help you decide whether roof restoration is right for you, and discuss all of your choices to ensure you are satisfied with your final product. We ensure you receive the exact commercial roof restoration benefits you need by offering accurate information about cost, performance, and longevity for each prospective formula. Call 513-342-8544 to speak with our roofers about possible commercial roof restoration options.
- Acrylic Roof Coating Acrylic restorative coatings provide damage repair and a smooth new finish along with extreme protection.
- Polyurea Roof Coating Repair your roof’s damages and protect it from industrial chemical and solvent degradation with this restorative coating.
- Elastomeric Roof Restoration As a cost-effective alternative to some roof replacements, elastomeric coatings provide damage repair and protection from the elements.
- Silicone Roof Coating Silicone coatings provide total restoration to your roof while adding benefits such as protection from impacts, water, and more.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Find out how roof restoration can revive your commercial roof without the expense of replacement.
- Commercial Foam Roofing Consider foam roofing in lieu of replacement to deliver superior protection on top of your current commercial roof.
Commercial Roof Repair
Sometime throughout the lifespan of your commercial roofing system, it will fail, whether from serious weather, falling debris, or even years of water ponding. The Allstate Roofing, LLC experts can deliver commercial roof repair of all sorts to return your roof to its best, fast. Our professionals complete a full inspection of your roof system and discuss all damages and weaknesses with you, delivering realistic, affordable solutions. Our professionals provide quick, efficient roof repair that doesn’t interrupt your business. For commercial roof repair around Bucyrus, OH that really is hassle-free, speak with our roofing experts at 513-342-8544.
Roof Coating Solutions Provide by Allstate Roofing, LLC
Your commercial roof was expensive. Maximize its longevity and protection by applying a protective roof coating before damage and weakness appears. Not only are elastomeric coatings ideal restoration materials, they are also applied to deliver reinforced protection for your roofing system from weather, UV rays, chemical and solvent hazards, and even normal aging. Affordable acrylic coatings deliver enhanced protection from the elements and a leak-proof, seamless seal. Like acrylic, silicone coating options are easily applied directly to your current roofing system and offer extreme impact protection, water protection, and UV ray deflection for up to 10 years. For roofs that undergo harmful toxins and fumes, polyurea coatings not only protect against outside dangers, but also resist chemical and solvent breakdown. Our professionals can discuss your choices with you, delivering details to help you come to the right roof coating decision. Schedule your commercial roof coating application around Bucyrus, OH by calling 513-342-8544.
Benefits of Green and Cool Roofing
When you own a business, you know saving money where possible is crucial. Cool roofs provide a cooler surface by deflecting damaging UV rays that contribute to costly energy bills. These roof solutions deliver savings of up to 30 percent every year. Coolr roof solutions include durable, cost-effective options such as foam and single ply membranes. Also regarded as cool roof options are elastomeric coatings, which can be used for both damage prevention and restoration.
Green roof solutions, provided by the Allstate Roofing, LLC experts, not only save on energy bills, but also have fewer environmental effects. usually green roof system products like metal are made from recycled material so they contribute less waste to local landfills. Roof coatings such as acrylic and silicone deliver lasting protection without releasing harmful toxins or chemicals into the air. Find out about each of your green roofing options in Bucyrus, OH by speaking with our roofing team at 513-342-8544.
While green roofing typically relates to the material that’s used, it can also refer to the installation of plants, flowers, or other foliage that are added to some rooftops. This roofing type has been widely-used for years in European countries, and is growing a considerable following today in America. Adding greenery to your building’s rooftop doesn’t just offer a scenic and stress-free refuge, but can actually decrease your energy bills. With the help of the natural life cycle of plants, your roofing system will stay cooler and drier. Discover how this innovative roofing style can save you money.
- Commercial Metal Roofing This green roof solution reduces landfill waste while delivering unbeatable protection.
- Commercial Roof Coatings These coatings don’t just protect and restore, but can offer extreme UV protection.
- Green Roofing Learn how these materials have a minimal effect on your environment.
- Commercial Foam Roofing For seamless protection along with energy savings, a foam roofing system may be a good idea for your roof.
- Single Ply Roofing Discover all the environmental advantages that come along with these materials.
- Cool Roofs Find out how these UV resistant roof solutions offer extreme savings.
Our professionals are here to help with any roofing need, from a simple repair to a total replacement. Find out about each of our commercial roofing services provided in Bucyrus, OH by calling 513-342-8544.