Your commercial roof system protects your business, and therefore, your livelihood. When it requires attention, don’t rely on just any local commercial roofer for the job. The Allstate Roofing, LLC professionals will perform your commercial roofing skillfully and accurately. Whether you need commercial roof installation, replacement, or anything in between, our roofing team is ready to help. Our experts will identify your roofing needs and provide solutions that maximize your roof’s lifespan and durability. Learn how our roofers can deliver complete commercial roofing throughout West Lafayette, OH that you can depend on by calling 513-342-8544.
- Spray Foam roofing Our roofing team is experienced in foam roofing installation to provide the best roofing available.
- Commercial Metal Roofing Discover how a metal roof can deliver years of protection, and find out which kind is ideal for your roof.
- Commercial Roof Consultant Make sure your commercial roof work is being handled ideally with a second opinion from our commercial roof consulting team.
- Infrared Roof Moisture & Leak Scans Receive complete moisture detection for your commercial roof with our innovative detection methods.
- Industrial Roofing Get experienced, knowledgeable care of your industrial roofing system.
- Built Up Roofing This material offers outstanding protection using multilayered construction.
- Commercial Roof Replacement Our experts can replace any type of commercial roof quickly and conveniently.
- Single Ply Roofing Discover each of the benefits that come with having a single ply roofing system.
- Modified Bitumen As a widely-used flat roofing solution, this cost-effective material offers lasting protection from the elements.
Your Commercial Roof Restoration Options
When your commercial roofing system begins to age, damage and degradation could become more prevalent, calling for the need for replacement. Sometimes, though, a commercial roof coating can be applied instead of replacement to repair damage and reinforce durability. These coatings can protect your roof for up to a decade, providing your roof with unbeatable protection, damage and weakness elimination, and a revitalized, sharp appearance.
Foam roofing is also a widely-used form of restoration that is applied directly to your current roof material. Much like roof coatings, foam roofing delivers seamless protection for your roof, virtually eliminating the hassle of water or debris damage. This formula also forms a barrier against UV rays, which can help to minimize your energy bills. Our roofing experts will go over your commercial roofing options with you and help you decide whether roof restoration is the best choice. Our team will provide information on product cost and benefits so you know you are getting exactly what you want. Call 513-342-8544 to speak with our experts about possible commercial roof restoration choices.
- Acrylic Roof Coating These restorative coatings provide damage repair and a uniform new finish along with extreme protection.
- Polyurea Roof Coating Repair your roof’s damages and protect it from industrial chemical and solvent wear with this restorative coating.
- Elastomeric Roof Restoration Elastomeric coatings deliver damage repair as well as protection from the elements.
- Silicone Roof Coating Receive damage repair and a uniform new finish with reinforced resistance to the elements.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Extend the life of your present commercial roofing system with commercial roof restoration instead of replacement.
- Commercial Foam Roofing This cost-effective roofing solution provides superior protection and can be applied to almost any roof material.
Commercial Roof Repair
Sometime during the life of your commercial roofing system, it will fail, whether from severe weather, falling debris, or even years of water ponding. Our commercial roofers have experience in every type of commercial roof repair so you can be sure you get unbeatable repair when your roof needs it. We will perform a full inspection of your whole roofing system to identify even hidden damages, and go through each of your choices with you. Our roof solutions are both efficient and convenient, and offer fast service with little interruption to your business. Experience what stress-free commercial roof repair in West Lafayette, OH is like when you call the Allstate Roofing, LLC professionals at 513-342-8544.
Your Roof Coating Options
Your commercial roofing system was expensive. Extend its longevity and protection by applying an elastomeric roof coating before damage and weakness appears. These roof coatings not only work as a cost-effective restoration solution, but can also be applied to protect against natural wear and tear and provide reinforced resistance to weather, water, and chemical degradation. Acrylic coatings are affordable options that provide extra resistance to water, UV rays, and other outside hazards by delivering a seamless overlay on your present roof material. Like acrylic, silicone coatings are easily applied to your current roof and deliver extreme impact protection, water protection, and UV ray deflection for up to 10 years. For roofs that battle harmful toxins and fumes, polyurea coatings not only shield against outside hazards, but also resist chemical and solvent destruction. Our professionals can discuss your choices with you, providing information to help you make the right roof coating decision. Our experts will help you find the most beneficial roof coating for your West Lafayette, [state ] commercial roof when you call 513-342-8544.
Benefits of Green and Cool Roofing
As a business owner, you understand it’s important to save money whenever possible. Cool roofing solutions deliver unbeatable resistance to UV rays and can deliver substantial savings on your energy bills. These roof solutions deliver annual savings of up to 30 percent. Materials like single ply membranes and foam are unbeatable when it comes to delivering UV ray protection. Elastomeric coatings are also regarded as cool roof solutions, and can offer damage prevention and repair.
Along with decreased energy cost, green roofing is better on the environment. Metal roofing is a great green roofing solution because it’s commonly made from recycled material and can last for years without removal, reducing landfill waste. Acrylic and silicone roof coatings are also great choices due to their ability to protect your roof for less tear-off waste, and deliver minimal residue into the air at application. Call our roofers at 513-342-8544 to discover all of your green roofing options in West Lafayette, OH.
Green roofs can also refer to a technique that utilizes foliage like flowers, trees, and other plants on top of a roofing system. While this style is considerably more popular in European countries, it is quickly growing a following here at home. Adding foliage to your building’s rooftop doesn’t just offer a beautiful and relaxing refuge, but can also decrease your energy bills. With the help of the natural life cycle of plants, your roof will stay cooler and drier. Learn how this time-tested roof style can benefit your entire building.
- Commercial Metal Roofing This green roof material reduces landfill waste and delivers unbeatable protection.
- Commercial Roof Coatings These coatings don’t just protect and restore, but can offer unbeatable UV protection.
- Green Roofing Discover your choices for a roofing solution that’s good for the environment.
- Commercial Foam Roofing Learn how a foam roof can offer unbeatable protection and energy savings.
- Single Ply Roofing Learn how these materials benefit you and your environment.
- Cool Roofs Discover how these UV resistant roof solutions deliver extreme savings.
Whether you need quick commercial roofing repair or you need complete replacement, our experts are here to help. Find out about each of our commercial roofing services provided around West Lafayette, OH by calling 513-342-8544.