Your commercial roof is your building’s most crucial defense against weather, water, and other dangers. When it requires work, don’t trust just any local roofing company to complete the job. The Allstate Roofing, LLC team will complete your commercial roofing with skill and accuracy. Whether you’re looking for commercial roof installation, replacement, or any service in between, our commercial roofers are here to help. We work with you to discover your needs and offer roof solutions that revive and reinforce your roof system. To learn how our commercial roofers can improve your commercial roof in Wilmington, OH, speak with our professionals now at 513-342-8544.
- Spray Foam roofing Don’t rely on just any team to complete your spray foam roof installation. Our experienced roofers can get the job done right.
- Commercial Metal Roofing Learn about the superior benefits that come with a commercial metal roofing system, and what style will be ideal on your roof.
- Commercial Roof Consultant It never hurts to get a second opinion. Our roofing consultants can ensure your project is on track.
- Infrared Roof Moisture & Leak Scans Receive comprehensive leak detection for your commercial roof with our innovative detection methods.
- Industrial Roofing Get experienced, knowledgeable care of your industrial roofing system.
- Built Up Roofing Find out how this commercial roofing option can offer varied thickness for varied protection.
- Commercial Roof Replacement If your commercial roof is worn or aged, our roofers offer replacement that’s quick and cost-effective.
- Single Ply Roofing Find out why single ply roof options are a top choice in commercial roofing.
- Modified Bitumen Learn how this affordable roofing solution can provide unbeatable protection from the elements, UV rays, and more.
Commercial Roof Restoration
As your commercial roofing system ages, damage and degradation may begin to be more prevalent, calling for the need for replacement. However, sometimes, minor repair needs and weaknesses can be fixed by applying a restorative roof coating. These elastomeric coatings can be applied to every, sort of roofing system and not just eliminate damage throughout your commercial roof, but also deliver unbeatable protection and a uniform, sharp new appearance for up to a decade.
Another widely-used form of roof restoration is foam roofing. This method provides seamless coverage to protect your roof from water, weather, and more, just as roof coatings do. Foam roofing also creates a barrier for your roofing system that provides protection against the sun’s rays and decreases your energy costs. Our professionals will help you decipher whether roof restoration is the best option for your roof, and go over each of your choices to ensure you are satisfied with your final product. Our professionals go over cost, advantages, and lifespan for every solution to ensure you receive the exact product you want. Call 513-342-8544 to speak with our experts about possible commercial roof restoration choices.
- Acrylic Roof Coating Acrylic restorative coatings provide damage repair and a smooth new finish along with superior protection.
- Polyurea Roof Coating For restoration of industrial roofing, the first choice is polyurea coating.
- Elastomeric Roof Restoration For an affordable alternative to complete roof replacement, consider restoration, instead.
- Silicone Roof Coating These coatings offer damage repair and deliver multiple benefits like extreme water protection.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Consider commercial roof restoration as a cost -effective alternative to replacement.
- Commercial Foam Roofing Learn more about the benefits of foam roofing in lieu of commercial roof replacement to deliver superior protection on top of your current commercial roof.
Commercial Roof Repair
Whether it’s caused from a serious weather event, falling power lines, or simply old age, at one point or another, your roof will falter. When that happens, our expert roofers are ready. Our commercial roofers have knowledge in every facet of commercial roof repair to ensure we provide you with unbeatable repair when you need it. We will perform a full roof inspection on your roofing system to identify all visible and hidden damages, and offer realistic roof solutions that won’t break your bank. Our experts work quickly to repair your roof system and deliver expert service that causes minimal disruption for your business. Contact our roofers at 513-342-8544 to experience hassle-free commercial roofing in Wilmington, OH like nowhere else.
Your Roof Coating Options
Your commercial roofing system was expensive. Maximize its longevity and durability by applying a protective roof coating before damage and weakness show up. Elastomeric roof coatings are not only ideal restoration options, but they are able to provide preventative protection, maximizing your roof’s longevity and durability. Acrylic coatings are an efficient method for reinforcing your roof’s durability before damage from UV rays and other outdoor hazards. Like acrylic, silicone coatings are easily applied directly to your present roofing system and offer extreme impact protection, leak protection, and UV ray deflection for up to 10 years. For roofs that battle harmful toxins and fumes, polyurea coatings not only shield against outside dangers, but also resist chemical and solvent destruction. Our experts can discuss your choices with you, delivering information to help you make the right roof coating decision. Call our professional roofing team at 513-342-8544 to find out which commercial roof coating is ideal for your Wilmington, OH roofing system.
Green Roofing and Cool Roof Options
As a business owner, you understand it’s important to save money whenever possible. Cool roofing helps you save on your monthly energy expenses by deflecting UV rays to deliver a cooler surface. In fact, when you install a cool roof onto your structure, you can save as much as 30% on energy costs per year. Materials like single ply membranes and foam are unbeatable when it comes to providing protection from the sun’s damaging rays. Elastomeric coatings are also regarded as cool roofing options, and provide damage prevention and repair.
Along with decreased energy cost, green roofs are better on the environment. usually green roofing products like metal are made from recycled material so they contribute less waste to local landfills. Acrylic and silicone roof coatings can also be used as green roof solutions due to their ability to preserve your roof for less tear-off waste, and release minimal residue into the air at application. Call 513-342-8544 to speak with the Allstate Roofing, LLC professionals and get more details about your green roof options in the Wilmington, OH area.
While green roofing usually relates to the material that’s applied, it can also refer to the addition of plants, flowers, or other greenery that are added to some rooftops. This roof style is widely used throughout Europe, and is quickly gaining a following here. Adding foliage to your building’s rooftop doesn’t just deliver a beautiful and stress-free getaway, but can actually decrease your energy bills. Because of the natural life cycle of the greenery, the environment around them tends to stay cooler and drier than spaces with no foliage. Find out how this modern roof style can benefit your whole building.
- Commercial Metal Roofing For unbeatable durability and energy savings, consider a commercial metal roof.
- Commercial Roof Coatings These coatings don’t just protect and restore, but also offer unbeatable UV protection.
- Green Roofing Find out how these roof solutions minimize effects on your environment.
- Commercial Foam Roofing Learn why this cool roof solution is a local favorite.
- Single Ply Roofing Discover all the environmental advantages that accompany these materials.
- Cool Roofs These roof solutions keep your roof cool to provide substantial energy savings.
Our professionals are here to help with all of your roofing needs, from a simple repair to a total replacement. Discover each of our commercial roofing services offered around Wilmington, OH by calling 513-342-8544.