Your commercial roof is your business’ first line of defense against outside hazards. When it requires attention, don’t rely on just any roofing company for the job. The knowledgeable roofers at Allstate Roofing, LLC can provide knowledgeable, comprehensive roofing for every type of roof style or material. Whether you’re looking for simple repairs or a complete replacement for your commercial roofing system, our professionals have got you covered. Our team will identify your roofing needs and provide commercial roofing that maximizes your roof’s performance and durability. Learn how our roofers can provide comprehensive commercial roofing throughout South Charleston, OH that you can take to the bank by calling 513-342-8544.
- Spray Foam roofing Don’t rely on just anyone to complete your spray foam roof application. Our knowledgeable roofers can get the job done right.
- Commercial Metal Roofing Our professionals can help you identify which metal roofing material is ideal for your roofing system, and provide superior installation and repair services.
- Commercial Roof Consultant It never hurts to get a second opinion. Our third party consultants can ensure your project is on track.
- Infrared Roof Moisture & Leak Scans Receive complete leak detection for your roof with our innovative detection methods.
- Industrial Roofing Get proficient, knowledgeable care of your industrial roof.
- Built Up Roofing Learn how this commercial roofing solution can offer varied thickness for varied protection.
- Commercial Roof Replacement Our experts can replace every type of commercial roof quickly and conveniently.
- Single Ply Roofing Find out why single ply roofing is a top choice in commercial roofing.
- Modified Bitumen As a common flat roofing option, this cost-effective material provides lasting protection from the elements.
Commercial Roof Restoration Solutions
As your roof begins to age and show more complex signs of weakness, you could be faced with the need for replacement. However, at times, minor repair needs and weaknesses can be fixed by applying a restorative roof coating. These coatings are formulated using elastomeric materials and provide repair for damage and weakness, along with providing a uniform appearance and reinforced protection, for up to 10 years.
Another widely-used type of commercial roofing restoration is foam roofing. This formula delivers seamless coverage to shield your roofing system from water, weather, and more, just like elastomeric coatings do. This formula also works as a barrier to UV rays, which can help to lower your energy costs. Our professionals will help you decide whether roof restoration is the best option for your roof, and go over each of your options to ensure you are satisfied with your final product. We offer details on procedures, pricing, and performance of every product so you know precisely what you’re receiving. For more details about commercial roof restoration solutions for your roof system, speak with our experts today at 513-342-8544.
- Acrylic Roof Coating Restore your commercial roofing system with an affordable acrylic coating that delivers protection and damage repair.
- Polyurea Roof Coating For restoration of industrial roofing, the top choice is polyurea coating.
- Elastomeric Roof Restoration Elastomeric coatings provide damage repair and protection from the elements.
- Silicone Roof Coating These coatings provide damage repair and deliver multiple benefits like extreme water protection.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Extend the longevity of your current roof with commercial roof restoration in lieu of replacement.
- Commercial Foam Roofing This simply applied restoration option adheres to just about any surface and provides unbeatable protection.
Commercial Roof Repair You Can Rely On
No matter if your commercial roof has failed because of severe weather or heavy debris, our experts can help. The Allstate Roofing, LLC team can deliver commercial roofing repairs of any type to get your roof back to its best, fast. We will complete a comprehensive inspection of your entire roofing system to expose even hidden damage, and discuss all of your options with you. Our experts provide quick, efficient roof repair that doesn’t interrupt your business. Experience what stress-free commercial roof repair in South Charleston, OH is like when you call the Allstate Roofing, LLC experts at 513-342-8544.
Your commercial roofing system was a costly purchase. Extend its life and protection by applying an elastomeric roof coating before damage and weakness appears. These roof coatings don’t just work as a cost-effective restoration solution, but can also be applied to prevent natural wear and tear and offer reinforced protection against weather, water, and chemical degradation. Acrylic coatings are an affordable method for reinforcing your roof’s strength prior to damage from UV rays and other outdoor hazards. Silicone coatings deliver enhanced protection from UV rays and water, and also weather and outside perils. When you need more substantial protection from degrading toxins like chemicals or other solvents, consider a polyurea coating to offer unbeatable resistance to these and multiple other roof hazards. Your commercial roofing expert can offer details on each selection to help you choose the ideal solution for your individual needs. Call our experts now at 513-342-8544 to find out more about your commercial roof coating options around South Charleston, OH.
Green Roofing and Cool Roof Options
When running a company, saving cost where you can is vital. Cool roofing options deliver a cooler surface by deflecting harmful UV rays that contribute to costly energy bills. In fact, your company could save up to 30 percent on energy bills every year that it has a cool roof system. Your cool roofing options includes choices like metal, foam, or even single ply membranes, and can be installed on almost any style roof system. Also regarded as cool roof options are elastomeric coatings, which can be used for both damage prevention and restoration.
Along with decreased energy cost, green roofing is better for the environment. These roofing solutions are often made from recycled materials and offer longer life for less waste in local landfills. Roof coatings like acrylic and silicone deliver lasting protection without releasing dangerous toxins or chemicals into the air. Find out about all of your green roof choices in South Charleston, OH by speaking with our roofing team at 513-342-8544.
While green roofing typically refers to the product that’s applied, it can sometimes refer to the installation of plants, flowers, or other foliage that are added to many rooftops. While this technique is substantially more popular in European countries, it is quickly growing a following here at home. Adding foliage to your rooftop can provide decreased energy bills and offer a stress-free luxurious getaway. The photosynthesis cycle of the foliage planted will naturally provide a cooler, drier environment. Find out how this time-tested roofing style can benefit your whole building.
- Commercial Metal Roofing For lasting durability and energy savings, consider a commercial metal roofing system.
- Commercial Roof Coatings Besides offering unbeatable protection, these coatings can deliver extreme energy use reduction.
- Green Roofing Learn how these materials minimize effects on your environment.
- Commercial Foam Roofing Learn why this cool roofing solution is a local favorite.
- Single Ply Roofing Discover all the environmental advantages that come along with these materials.
- Cool Roofs Find out how these UV resistant roof options offer extreme savings.
From installation to replacement, our commercial roofers are here to deliver any type of roof service you need. Contact a Allstate Roofing, LLC expert today at 513-342-8544 to find out about all of our commercial roof services in South Charleston, OH.