Your commercial roof is your business’ main line of protection against outside hazards. Don’t trust its repairs and service to just any roofing company. The knowledgeable roofers at Allstate Roofing, LLC can deliver knowledgeable, comprehensive roofing for any type of roof style and material. Whether you need commercial roof installation, replacement, or any service in between, our commercial roofers are here to help. Our experts will identify your roofing needs and deliver commercial roofing that maximizes your roof’s lifespan and durability. Call us today at 513-342-8544 to learn more about the commercial roofing services our team provides around Bethel, OH, and how we can increase the performance and longevity of your commercial roof.
- Spray Foam roofing Discover how a seamless foam roof provides unbeatable protection for your roof.
- Commercial Metal Roofing Our experts can help you identify which metal roofing material is best for your roofing system, and provide superior installation and repair services.
- Commercial Roof Consultant It never hurts to get a second opinion. Our third party consultants can ensure your project is on track.
- Infrared Roof Moisture & Leak Scans Our experts can deliver complete leak detection on your commercial roof by using innovative infrared technology.
- Industrial Roofing Our experienced roofing team can provide the specialized skills needed for industrial roof care.
- Built Up Roofing This material offers outstanding protection with multilayered construction.
- Commercial Roof Replacement Our experts can replace any type of commercial roof quickly and conveniently.
- Single Ply Roofing Learn why single ply roof options are a top choice in commercial roofing.
- Modified Bitumen As a widely-used flat roofing option, this cost-effective material provides lasting protection from the elements.
Commercial Roof Restoration Solutions
As your roofing system begins to age, it may show signs of damage that could lead to the need for replacement. Sometimes, though, a commercial roof coating can be applied instead of replacement to eliminate damage and reinforce durability. These elastomeric coatings can be used on any, type of roofing system and not just eliminate damage throughout your roof, but also deliver unbeatable protection and a uniform, smooth new appearance for up to 10 years.
Foam roofing is also a widely-used form of restoration that is applied directly to your current roof material. Like roof coatings, this formula delivers seamless coverage that gets rid of the worry of water leaks. Foam roofing also creates a barrier for your roofing system that provides protection against UV rays and lowers your energy costs. Our roofing experts will discuss your commercial roofing options with you and help you decide if roof restoration is the best choice. Our team will provide information on material cost and benefits so you can be sure you are receiving precisely what yo9u’re looking for. Call our experts at 513-342-8544 for more information on your commercial roof restoration choices.
- Acrylic Roof Coating These affordable coatings can sometimes serve as a great alternative to replacement.
- Polyurea Roof Coating These coatings provide superior damage repair along with resistance to chemical and solvent degradation.
- Elastomeric Roof Restoration Before your replace your roof, learn more about the benefits of roof restoration with an elastomeric coating.
- Silicone Roof Coating These coatings provide damage repair and have multiple benefits like extreme water protection.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Find out how roof restoration can revive your commercial roof without the cost of replacement.
- Commercial Foam Roofing This simply applied restoration option adheres to almost any surface and delivers superior protection.
Commercial Roof Repair
Sometime throughout the lifespan of your commercial roof, it will falter, whether from severe weather, falling debris, or even years of wear and tear. Our roofing team offers extensive commercial roofing repair, from material replacement to seam separation. Our professionals complete a full inspection of your roof system and discuss all damages and weaknesses with you, providing realistic, cost-effective solutions. Our roof solutions are both efficient and convenient, and offer quick service with little disruption to your business. Contact our roofers by calling 513-342-8544 to experience stress-free commercial roofing throughout Bethel, OH like nowhere else.
Your commercial roofing system was costly. Ensure it can withstand the elements for longer by applying an elastomeric roof coating. Not only are roof coatings perfect restoration products, they can also be applied to deliver substantial protection for your roofing system from weather, UV rays, chemical and solvent hazards, and even normal wear and tear. Acrylic coatings are affordable solutions that deliver extra resistance to water, UV rays, and other outside forces by delivering a seamless barrier on your current roof material. Silicone coatings deliver enhanced resistance to UV rays and water, and also weather and outside hazards. For even further protection, polyurea roof coatings deliver all the standard protection along with added resistance to chemical and solvent destruction. Your commercial roofing expert can offer details about each option to help you decide on the best solution for your individual needs. Call us now at 513-342-8544 to discuss your commercial roof coating choices around Bethel, OH.
Green Roofing and Cool Roofs
When you own a business, you know the importance of saving money. Cool roofs provide a cooler surface by deflecting damaging UV rays that can cause hefty energy bills. In fact, your business may save up to 30 percent on energy bills every year that a cool roofing system is in place. Your cool roof options are vast and can include foam and single ply membranes. Elastomeric coatings are also considered to be cool roofing options, and can offer damage prevention and repair.
Green roofing not only saves on energy costs, but they are also easier on the environment. Metal roofing is a top green roof system option since it’s typically made from recycled material and can last for years without removal, reducing landfill waste. Acrylic and silicone roof coatings can also be implemented as green roof solutions due to their ability to protect your roof for less removal waste, and release minimal residue into the air at application. Speak with our commercial roofing team at 513-342-8544 to learn about all of your green roof options in Bethel, OH.
While green roofing typically refers to the product that’s used, it can also refer to the addition of plants, flowers, or other foliage that are added to some rooftops. While this style is considerably more widely-used around European regions, it is quickly growing a following here in the states. Adding greenery on top of your building can deliver lower energy bills as well as offer a stress-free luxurious getaway. The photosynthesis cycle of the foliage planted will naturally deliver a cooler, drier environment. Learn how this time-tested roofing style can benefit your whole building.
- Commercial Metal Roofing This roof solution provides cool roof benefits and minimizes landfill waste.
- Commercial Roof Coatings Besides offering unbeatable protection, these coatings can provide extreme energy use reduction.
- Green Roofing Learn about your choices for a roofing system that’s good for the environment.
- Commercial Foam Roofing Learn why this cool roof solution is a local favorite.
- Single Ply Roofing Find out why every single ply roof solution is considered a popular cool roof system.
- Cool Roofs Find out how these UV resistant roof solutions offer maximum savings.
No matter if you need roof repair or replacement, our experts are here to deliver the service you need. Find out about each of our commercial roofing services offered in Bethel, OH by calling 513-342-8544.