Your commercial roof is your company’s first line of protection against dangerous hazards. When it needs service, call the roofers you can trust. The knowledgeable roofers at Allstate Roofing, LLC can provide knowledgeable, comprehensive roof service for every type of roof style or material. Whether your commercial roof needs a few repairs or a full replacement, our roofers are ready to help. Our experts will identify your roofing needs and deliver solutions that maximize your roof’s lifespan and durability. Learn how our roofers can deliver comprehensive commercial roofing throughout Fairfield, OH that you can depend on when you call 513-342-8544.
- Spray Foam roofing Our roofers are experienced in foam roofing installation to provide the best roofing available.
- Commercial Metal Roofing Discover how a metal roof can deliver decades of protection, and find out which type is ideal for your roof.
- Commercial Roof Consultant It never hurts to ask for a second opinion. Our roofing consultants will ensure your project is on track.
- Infrared Roof Moisture & Leak Scans Get comprehensive leak detection for your commercial roof with our innovative detection methods.
- Industrial Roofing Get proficient, knowledgeable care of your industrial roof.
- Built Up Roofing This material offers unbeatable protection using multilayered construction.
- Commercial Roof Replacement Find out how our professionals can provide quick, affordable replacement services for your commercial roofing system.
- Single Ply Roofing These popular roof materials deliver extreme protection against the elements and durability against impacts and more.
- Modified Bitumen Learn how this cost-effective roofing selection can deliver extreme protection from the elements, UV rays, and more.
Your Commercial Roof Restoration Options
As your commercial roofing system ages, damage and degradation could begin to be more prevalent, calling for the need for replacement. Though replacement is at times necessary, other times, your damages can be eliminated by applying a commercial roof coating. These coatings are made from elastomeric materials and deliver repair for damage and weakness, along with providing a uniform appearance and enhanced strength, for up to a decade.
Another popular form of commercial roofing restoration is foam roofing. Like roof coatings, spray roofing delivers seamless coverage that gets rid of the worry of water leaks. This material also forms a barrier against UV rays, which can help to minimize your energy bills. Our experts will help you decipher whether roof restoration is right for you, and go over each of your options to ensure you are satisfied with your final product. We deliver information on procedures, cost, and performance of each material so you know precisely what you’re receiving. Call our commercial roofers at 513-342-8544 to get additional information about your commercial roof restoration choices.
- Acrylic Roof Coating These cost-effective coatings can sometimes serve as a great alternative to replacement.
- Polyurea Roof Coating These coatings provide superior damage repair and protection from chemical and solvent degradation.
- Elastomeric Roof Restoration For cost-effective alternative to complete roof replacement, consider restoration using an elastomeric roof coating.
- Silicone Roof Coating Receive damage repair and a smooth new finish with superior resistance to the elements.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Extend the life of your present roof with commercial roof restoration in lieu of replacement.
- Commercial Foam Roofing This simply applied restoration solution adheres to almost any surface and provides unbeatable protection.
Commercial Roof Repair You Can Rely On
No matter if it’s caused by a severe storm, fallen power lines, or simply old age, at one point or another, your roofing system will falter. When it does, our expert roofing team is ready. We provide quick repair for any commercial roofing issue, from missing tiles or shingles to water leaks caused by seam separation. After a complete inspection of your roof system, our roofing team will go through your repair options with you, providing realistic, cost-effective solutions. Our roofing solutions are both efficient and convenient, and offer quick service with little disruption to your business. To get commercial roof repair in Fairfield, OH that’s truly stress-free, speak with our roofing team at 513-342-8544.
Your Roof Coating Options
Your commercial roof was not a cheap investment. Roof coatings deliver protection to your commercial roof, reinforcing its strength and lifespan. Elastomeric roof coatings are not just great restoration materials, but they can also provide preventative protection, maximizing your roof’s longevity and durability. Acrylic coatings are an affordable way to reinforce your roof’s strength prior to damage from UV rays and other outdoor hazards. Silicone, like acrylic, delivers extreme resistance to weather and outdoor hazards, and possesses its own extreme water and UV ray protection. For roof systems that undergo harmful toxins and fumes, polyurea coatings not only protect against outside dangers, but also resist chemical and solvent destruction. Get all the information you need to make the right coating for your commercial roof. Call our professional roofing team at 513-342-8544 to find out which commercial roof coating is ideal for your Fairfield, OH roofing system.
Benefits of Green and Cool Roofing
As a business owner, you understand the importance of saving costs wherever you can. Cool roof solutions helps you save on your monthly energy costs by deflecting UV rays to offer a cooler surface. In fact, your business could save up to 30 percent on energy bills every year that it has a cool roof system. Your cool roof options vary greatly and can include foam and single ply membranes. Elastomeric coatings are also regarded as cool roof options, and can offer damage prevention and repair.
Along with decreased energy cost, green roofing is better on the environment. Green roof options, like metal roof systems, are usually made by using recycled materials and last for years, contributing less landfill waste. Acrylic and silicone roof coatings can also be implemented as green roof solutions due to their ability to preserve your roof for less tear-off waste, and deliver minimal residue into the air at application. Speak with our commercial roofing team at 513-342-8544 to discover all of your green roof choices in Fairfield, OH.
When the majority of building owners discuss green roofing, they are talking about the product used. However, it may also reference a roof with plants, flowers, and other foliage. This European roof style has quickly become quite widely-used throughout the metro regions of America. Applying foliage to your rooftop provides a stress-free retreat area as well as lowering your energy costs. The lifecycle of the foliage planted will naturally deliver a cooler, drier environment. Discover how this time-tested roof style can save you money.
- Commercial Metal Roofing This green roof material reduces landfill waste while delivering unbeatable protection.
- Commercial Roof Coatings Find out how these durable coatings can also provide lasting energy use reduction.
- Green Roofing Learn how these roof solutions minimize effects on your environment.
- Commercial Foam Roofing Learn why this cool roof solution is a local favorite.
- Single Ply Roofing Discover why single ply roofing is considered a popular cool roof choice.
- Cool Roofs Find out how these roofing options can save substantial amounts in energy costs.
Whether yo9u’re looking for roof repair or replacement, our experts are here to deliver the service you need. Call a Allstate Roofing, LLC expert now at 513-342-8544 to find out about all of our commercial roofing services around Fairfield, OH.