Your commercial roof is your business’ main defense against weather, water, and other hazards. When it needs work, call the roofers you can trust. The experienced roofing team at Allstate Roofing, LLC can deliver knowledgeable, comprehensive roof service for any type of roof style or material. Whether you’re looking for commercial roof installation, replacement, or anything in between, our commercial roofers are ready to help. Our roof experts will identify your needs and provide solutions that maximize your commercial roof’s performance and strength. To discover how we can improve your commercial roof in Sterling, OH, call our professionals today at 513-342-8544.
- Spray Foam roofing Our roofing team is knowledgeable in foam roofing application to provide the best roofing available.
- Commercial Metal Roofing Discover how a metal roof can provide decades of durability, and find out which type is ideal for your roof.
- Commercial Roof Consultant Make sure your commercial roofing project is on schedule and on target with third-party guidance from our consulting team.
- Infrared Roof Moisture & Leak Scans Get comprehensive moisture detection for your commercial roof with our innovative detection methods.
- Industrial Roofing Learn why our roofing team is trusted all over for dependable industrial roof services.
- Built Up Roofing This multilayered solution delivers extreme resistance to from outside elements.
- Commercial Roof Replacement Our experts can replace every type of commercial roof quickly and conveniently.
- Single Ply Roofing Learn why more business owners are switching to a single ply roofing solution.
- Modified Bitumen Learn how this cost-effective roofing solution can deliver extreme protection from the elements, UV rays, and more.
Commercial Roof Restoration Solutions
When your commercial roofing system begins to age, damage and degradation could become more prevalent, leading to the need for replacement. However, at times, minor repair needs and weaknesses can be fixed by applying a restorative roof coating. These elastomeric coatings can be applied to any, sort of roofing system and not only repair damage throughout your commercial roof, but also deliver unbeatable protection and a uniform, smooth new appearance for up to a decade.
Foam roofing is also a popular type of restoration that can be applied directly to your current roof material. Much like elastomeric coatings, foam roofing delivers seamless adhesion to your roof, virtually eliminating the threat of water or debris damage. Foam roofing can also provide unrivaled resistance to UV rays, leading to minimized energy costs. Our roofing team will go over your commercial roofing choices with you and help you decide if roof restoration is right for you. Our team will provide information on product cost and benefits so you can be sure you are getting exactly what you want. Call our experts at 513-342-8544 to get additional information about your commercial roof restoration choices.
- Acrylic Roof Coating Don’t suffer with a worn roof. An acrylic coating can provide damage repair and restoration at an affordable cost.
- Polyurea Roof Coating For industrial roof restoration, the top choice is polyurea coating.
- Elastomeric Roof Restoration For an affordable alternative to total roof replacement, consider restoration, instead.
- Silicone Roof Coating These coatings offer damage repair and have multiple benefits like extreme water protection.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Learn about commercial roof restoration as an affordable alternative to replacement.
- Commercial Foam Roofing This easily applied restoration option adheres to just about any surface and provides superior protection.
Commercial Roof Repair You Can Rely On
Sometime during the life of your commercial roof, it will falter, whether from severe weather, falling debris, or even years of wear and tear. Our commercial roofers have knowledge in every type of commercial roofing to ensure we provide you with unbeatable repair when your roof needs it. Our professionals complete a comprehensive inspection of your roof system and discuss all damages and weaknesses with you, delivering realistic, affordable solutions. Our experts work quickly to repair your roof and deliver professional service that causes minimal disruption for your business. To get commercial roof repair around Sterling, OH that’s truly stress-free, call our roofing team at 513-342-8544.
Your commercial roofis perhaps one of the greatest expenses of the building. Roof coatings deliver protection to your commercial roof, maximizing its strength and longevity. These roof coatings don’t just work as a cost-effective restoration option, but can also be applied to prevent natural wear and tear and provide reinforced resistance to weather, water, and chemical degradation. Acrylic coatings are cost-effective options that deliver extra resistance to water, UV rays, and other outside hazards by delivering a seamless overlay on your current roof material. Silicone coatings offer extreme resistance to UV rays and water, and also weather and outside perils. When you’re looking for more substantial protection from harsh toxins like chemicals and other solvents, try a polyurea coating to provide unbeatable resistance to these and many other outside hazards. Your commercial roofer can offer details on each option to help you choose the ideal solution for your roofing needs. Speak with our professional roofing team at 513-342-8544 to find out which commercial roof coating is ideal for your Sterling, OH roof.
Green Roofing and Cool Roof Options
As a business owner, you understand it’s important to save money whenever you can. Cool roofing helps you minimize your energy costs by delivering a protective shield against harmful UV rays. These roof solutions deliver annual savings of up to 30 percent. Your cool roofing solutions vary greatly and can include materials like foam and single ply membranes. Elastomeric coatings are also considered to be cool roofing solutions, and provide damage prevention and repair.
Along with decreased energy cost, green roofs are better for the environment. Typically green roofing materials like metal are made from recycled material and contribute minimal waste to local landfills. Roof coating options like acrylic and silicone provide lasting resistance without fumes or toxins, and preserve air quality as well as detering landfill clutter. Call our commercial roofing team at 513-342-8544 to discover all of your green roof choices in Sterling, OH.
While green roofing typically refers to the product that’s applied, it can sometimes refer to the addition of plants, flowers, or other foliage that are added to some rooftops. While this style is considerably more widely-used in European countries, it is quickly growing a following here at home. Adding greenery to your building’s rooftop doesn’t just offer a scenic and relaxing refuge, but can actually decrease your energy bills. Affected by the natural life cycle of the greenery, the environment surrounding them tends to stay cooler and drier than areas with no foliage. Call our experts at 513-342-8544 to find out more about the benefits of green roofing.
- Commercial Metal Roofing For lasting durability and energy savings, consider a commercial metal roofing system.
- Commercial Roof Coatings These coatings don’t just protect and restore, but can offer extreme UV protection.
- Green Roofing These roof solutions offer savings as well as environmental protection.
- Commercial Foam Roofing Discover why this cool roofing solution is a local favorite.
- Single Ply Roofing Find out why every single ply roof solution is considered a popular cool roof choice.
- Cool Roofs Find out how these UV resistant roof options offer extreme savings.
From installation to replacement, our commercial roofers are ready to deliver any type of roofing service you need. Learn more about our commercial roofing services in Sterling, OH by calling 513-342-8544.