Your commercial roofing is your building’s most crucial defense against weather, water, and other hazards. When it needs service, call the roofing team you can depend on. The Allstate Roofing, LLC team has the experience and know-how to perform roof work on any style of roof and material. Whether you’re looking for simple repairs or a full replacement for your commercial roof, our experts have got you covered. Our roofing experts will identify your needs and provide solutions that maximize your commercial roof’s durability and strength. To learn how our commercial roofers can improve your commercial roofing system in Shadyside, OH, speak with our experts today at 513-342-8544.
- Spray Foam roofing Learn how a seamless foam roof provides superior protection for your roof.
- Commercial Metal Roofing Discover how a metal roof can deliver decades of durability, and find out which type is best for your roof.
- Commercial Roof Consultant It never hurts to ask for a second opinion. Our third party consultants can ensure your project is on track.
- Infrared Roof Moisture & Leak Scans Our experts can provide complete leak detection on your commercial roofing system by using advanced infrared technology.
- Industrial Roofing Our knowledgeable roofing team deliver the specialized skills required for industrial roof care.
- Built Up Roofing Learn how this commercial roofing solution can offer varied thickness for varied protection.
- Commercial Roof Replacement Our experts can replace any type of commercial roof quickly and with no hassle to you.
- Single Ply Roofing These widely used roof materials deliver extreme protection against the elements and durability against impacts and more.
- Modified Bitumen Discover how this affordable roofing selection can deliver extreme protection from the elements, UV rays, and more.
Commercial Roof Restoration Solutions
As your roofing system ages, it may show signs of damage that could evoke the need for replacement. However, sometimes, minor repair needs and weaknesses can be fixed by applying a restorative roof coating. Elastomeric coatings are formulated from elastomeric materials and provide repair for damage and weakness, along with providing a uniform appearance and enhanced protection, for up to 10 years.
Foam roofing, another popular restoration type, and is applied to your current commercial roof system and provides unbeatable durability. Much like elastomeric coatings, foam roofing offers seamless protection for your roof, virtually eliminating the threat of water or debris damage. Foam roofing can also resist UV rays to minimize your energy costs. Our experts will help you decipher whether roof restoration is the best option for your roof, and discuss all of your choices to ensure you are happy with your final product. We offer information on processes, pricing, and advantages of every product so you know exactly what you’re receiving. Get more information on roof restoration using foam roofing and elastomeric roof coatings by speaking with our roofing pros at 513-342-8544.
- Acrylic Roof Coating These cost-effective coatings can sometimes serve as a great alternative to replacement.
- Polyurea Roof Coating These coatings offer extensive damage repair and resistance to chemical and solvent degradation.
- Elastomeric Roof Restoration Elastomeric coatings deliver damage repair and protection from the elements.
- Silicone Roof Coating Get damage repair and a smooth new finish with reinforced resistance to the elements.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Extend the longevity of your present commercial roofing system with commercial roof restoration instead of replacement.
- Commercial Foam Roofing This simply applied restoration option adheres to almost any surface and delivers unbeatable protection.
Commercial Roof Repair You Can Rely On
Sometime during the lifespan of your commercial roof, it will falter, whether from severe weather, falling debris, or even years of water ponding. The Allstate Roofing, LLC experts can provide commercial roofing repairs of any type to get your roof back to its best, fast. We will complete a full inspection of your whole roof system to expose even hidden damages, and go through all of your options with you. Our experts deliver quick, efficient roof repair that doesn’t interrupt your business. Experience what hassle-free commercial roof repair in Shadyside, OH can be like when you speak with the Allstate Roofing, LLC experts at 513-342-8544.
Your commercial roofing system is perhaps one of the greatest expenses of your structure. Maximize its life and durability by applying a protective roof coating before damage and weakness show up. These roof coatings not only work as an affordable restoration solution, but can also be applied to protect against natural aging wear and provide reinforced protection against weather, water, and chemical degradation. Cost-effective acrylic coatings deliver substantial protection from the elements and a leak-proof, seamless seal. Silicone, like acrylic, can provide extreme resistance to weather and outdoor hazards, and possesses its own extreme water and UV ray protection. For even more protection, polyurea roof coatings can provide all the standard protection plus added resistance to chemical and solvent destruction. Your commercial roofer can offer details about each option to help you decide on the best solution for your individual needs. Speak with us now at 513-342-8544 to discuss your commercial roof coating choices in Shadyside, OH.
Benefits of Green and Cool Roofing
As a business owner, you understand the importance of saving costs however possible. Cool roofs deliver a cooler surface by reflecting harmful UV rays that can cause hefty energy bills. In fact, installing a cool roof can save you as much as 30 percent annually. Your cool roofing options includes choices like metal, foam, or even single ply membranes, and can fit almost any style roof system. Elastomeric roof coatings are also regarded as cool roof options, and can provide exponential protection and affordability.
Green roofing solutions, available by the Allstate Roofing, LLC experts, not only decrease energy costs, but also have fewer environmental effects. usually green roof system products like metal are constructed from recycled material so they contribute minimal waste to local landfills. Roof coatings like acrylic and silicone offer lasting protection that doesn’t release fumes or toxins into the air and doesn’t contribute landfill clutter. Learn more about the advantages of green roofs in Shadyside, OH by calling 513-342-8544.
While green roofing usually refers to the product that’s applied, it can also refer to the addition of plants, flowers, or other greenery that are added to many rooftops. This roofing style has been widely-used for years in European regions, and is gaining a large following today in the states. Other than offering a stress-free getaway, adding foliage to your roof can lower your energy bills. Affected by the natural life cycle of the greenery, the air surrounding them tends to stay cooler and drier than areas without foliage. Call the Allstate Roofing, LLC experts at 513-342-8544 to learn more about the benefits of green roofing.
- Commercial Metal Roofing For unbeatable durability along with great energy savings, consider a commercial metal roof.
- Commercial Roof Coatings Find out how these protective coatings can also deliver lasting energy savings.
- Green Roofing Learn how these roof solutions have a minimal effect on your environment.
- Commercial Foam Roofing To get seamless protection and energy savings, a foam roofing solution may be for you.
- Single Ply Roofing Discover each of the environmental benefits that accompany these materials.
- Cool Roofs These roof solutions keep your roof cool to deliver substantial energy savings.
Our experts are here to help with any roofing need, from a quick repair to a complete replacement. Call a Allstate Roofing, LLC expert now at 513-342-8544 to learn about each of our commercial roofing services around Shadyside, OH.