Your commercial roof system provides protection for your business, and therefore, your livelihood. When it needs work, call the roofing team you can depend on. The Allstate Roofing, LLC team has the experience and know-how to perform roof work on any type of roof and material. From commercial roof installation to roof replacement, and every process in between, our skilled professionals are ready to help. Our team works with you to identify your individual roofing needs and deliver roofing service that maximizes your roof’s protection and longevity. To discover how we can improve your commercial roofing system in Kingsville, OH, call our professionals now at 513-342-8544.
- Spray Foam roofing Don’t trust just any team to complete your spray foam roof installation. Our experienced roofers can get the job done right.
- Commercial Metal Roofing Discover how a metal roof can provide years of protection, and find out which kind is ideal for your roof.
- Commercial Roof Consultant It never hurts to get a second opinion. Our third party consultants can ensure your roof job is on track.
- Infrared Roof Moisture & Leak Scans Our team uses only the most advanced methods to ensure complete leak detection on your roof.
- Industrial Roofing Our experienced roofers can provide the specialized skills needed for industrial roof service.
- Built Up Roofing Find out how this commercial roofing option can offer varied thickness for varied protection.
- Commercial Roof Replacement Find out why our professionals are the go-to roofing team when it comes to commercial roof replacement.
- Single Ply Roofing Find out about each of the benefits that come with having a single ply roofing system.
- Modified Bitumen Find out how this cost-effective material can provide protection from just about all outside elements.
Your Commercial Roof Restoration Options
As your commercial roofing system ages, damage and weakness could begin to be more prevalent, calling for the need for replacement. Sometimes, however, your roofing system can be restored with a commercial roof coating that provides minor damage repair along with extended protection. These coatings can last up to a decade, providing your roof with reinforced protection, damage and weakness elimination, and a revitalized, sharp appearance.
Foam roofing is also a popular type of restoration that can be applied directly on top of your current roof material. As with elastomeric coatings, this formula provides seamless coverage that eliminates the worry of water intrusion. Foam roofing can also resist UV rays to lower your energy bills. Our roofing experts will talk about each of your roof restoration options, and help you decide whether restoration is a good decision for your commercial roofing system. We deliver information on processes, cost, and advantages of every material so you know exactly what you’re receiving. For more information about commercial roof restoration options for your roofing, speak with our professionals now by calling 513-342-8544.
- Acrylic Roof Coating Don’t live with a damaged roof. An acrylic coating can offer damage repair and restoration at an affordable cost.
- Polyurea Roof Coating Learn why these coatings are a top choice for industrial roof restoration.
- Elastomeric Roof Restoration Elastomeric coatings provide damage repair and protection from outside hazards.
- Silicone Roof Coating Silicone coatings deliver total restoration to your roof while adding benefits like protection from impacts, water, and more.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Extend the longevity of your present roof with commercial roof restoration instead of replacement.
- Commercial Foam Roofing This affordable roofing solution provides unbeatable protection and can be applied to almost any roof material.
Professional Commercial Roof Repair
No matter if your commercial roofing system was damaged by a severe storm or it’s fallen victim to years of ponding, our experts are ready to help. We provide quick repair for any commercial roofing dilemma, from missing tiles or shingles to water leaks stemming from seam separation. We will perform a comprehensive inspection of your whole roof system to expose even hidden damage, and discuss each of your choices with you. Our professionals work quickly to repair your roof system and deliver professional service that causes minimal interruption to your business. Call 513-342-8544 to experience stress-free, effective commercial roof repair throughout Kingsville, OH.
Roof Coating Solutions Provide by Allstate Roofing, LLC
Your commercial roofing system was costly. Roof coatings can help make sure that your commercial roofing system is protected and long-lasting. These roof coatings not only work as an affordable restoration option, but can also be applied to protect against natural wear and tear and offer reinforced protection against weather, water, and chemical degradation. Acrylic coatings are an efficient way to reinforce your roof’s strength before damage from UV rays and other outdoor dangers. Like acrylic, silicone coating options are easily applied directly to your current roofing system and deliver extreme impact resistance, water protection, and UV ray deflection for up to 10 years. For even more protection, polyurea roof coatings deliver all the standard protection along with added resistance to chemical and solvent destruction. Our commercial roofers will go through your needs with you and deliver the best option for your roof. Schedule your commercial roof coating application in Kingsville, OH by dialing 513-342-8544.
Benefits of Green and Cool Roofing
When running a company, saving money where you can is crucial. Cool roofing helps you save on energy costs by delivering a protective shield against harmful UV rays. In fact, your business may save up to 30 percent on energy costs every year that a cool roofing system is in place. Your cool roof options vary greatly and can include foam and single ply membranes. Elastomeric roof coatings are also considered to be cool roof options, and can provide exponential protection and cost savings.
Green roof solutions allow you to not simply decrease energy costs, but minimize environmental effects, also. usually green roof system products like metal are constructed from recycled material and contribute minimal waste to local landfills. Roof coating options like acrylic and silicone offer lasting protection without fumes or toxins, and preserve air quality while preventing landfill clutter. Learn about about all of your green roof choices in Kingsville, OH by speaking with our roofing team at 513-342-8544.
When most people discuss green roofing, they are referring to the material. However, it may also reference a roof with plants, flowers, and other greenery. While this style is considerably more widely-used in European regions, it is quickly gaining a following here at home. Adding foliage to your building’s rooftop not just delivers a scenic and stress-free refuge, but can also lower your energy bills. By utilizing the natural life cycle of plants, your roof stays cooler and drier. Get additional information about the benefits of a natural green roof in Kingsville, OH when you call a Allstate Roofing, LLC commercial roofer.
- Commercial Metal Roofing For unbeatable durability and energy savings, consider a commercial metal roof.
- Commercial Roof Coatings These coatings don’t just protect and restore, but also offer extreme UV protection.
- Green Roofing These systems offer savings and environmental protection.
- Commercial Foam Roofing Discover why this cool roof solution is a local favorite.
- Single Ply Roofing Find out why single ply roofing is considered a popular cool roof choice.
- Cool Roofs Find out how these roofing options can save substantial amounts in energy costs.
Whether you need fast commercial roofing repair or a full replacement, our experts are here to help. Discover all the commercial roofing services offered around Kingsville, OH by calling 513-342-8544.